The End Of The Road? (by Lilone) - comments

allibaz91

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so didn't see that coming at all. It would be such a shame for Drew to die on his 18th birthday and I know for a fact that you would never kill Peter. Or would you? :ph34r:

That was brilliant, Lil. :)

Snow Patrol album? I am not at all surprised. And Plitzy, in love?! That's so cute. It's too adorable. Loved their interaction. :D

Update soon.

See, I know Lil wouldn't kill off Peter. The day she does that, pigs will be flying in the sky. :P

Now, what I really want to see is Peter's reaction to all of this. He's probably going to blame himself for this.

A very sad chapter, Lil. Written very well. You managed to capture the emotions and the just the whole atmosphere of panic.

Update soon. :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OMG just caught up was not expecting that to happen at all, i cant beliee Drew's dead I hopw Pete survives he's just got to *hugs fitzy* Petes' a fighter always has been

grat adds hun although the last one was sad

more soon gotta know if Pete is ok

Lol ok, am posting Aaron's review cause he doesn't want to read ahead and spoil it for himself :P

Here it is lol:

Okay, I'm going to try and review each chapter one by one as I read them.

Chapter 1

Great start. I love it already. Surprisingly, I actually really like Peter and Fitzy together, I thought I wouldn't I don't know why lol. Lara is a bit of a daredevil skinnydipping lol then made Pete do it too. LMAO. I wonder whether Jack catches them.

I'll edit this for him as he reads :wink:

Next one:

Chapter 2

Great chapter. Was really funny, Lol at Drew in that chapter he teases Pete so well! Yeah, he's got over Amanda with the help of Fitzy lol. I wonder what this accident is, and how bad it is. Hope it's not too bad. The heart to heart sounds good though.

Chapter 3

I really enjoyed the comfort in this chapter. First Belle hugging Pete then Pete offering Drew to stay at his, it was a nice gesture but I’m assuming Pete went to live there so he could let Fitzy stay? So I don’t know how that’s going to work with Drew staying there because no one knows about them.

Chapter 4

Oh where is Lara? I’m beginning to think that she has been involved in the accident that’s supposed to happen soon. I wonder whether Jack and Peter find her, and maybe she handed in her notice because she thought work would be awkward now?

Edited by allibaz91

Lol more reviews from Azza :P

Chapter 5

Phew! I was getting worried there for a second :P , I was beginning to think that Lara had another guy or something and that night was a mistake lol. But then the end bit came which was fab! :P Loved Dan comment too.

Chapter 6

Aww! Great chapter. Lol I bet you are loving writing this fic lol with all your descriptions! Great Pitzy scenes, I’m glad they are so happy together and Drew seems to be taking it very well lol as Pete said maybe it’s because he wants a big present LMAO.