The End Of The Road? (by Lilone) - comments

allibaz91

Pitzy.... :wub:

Now that's how it's meant to be.... Why do I get the feeling that something bad is going to happen... Not at all surprised about it....

Anyway, that was really great, Lil...

I must agree, typical of him not to remember anything since he was so drunk... I'm surprised he wasn't hung over the next day.

Loved the Dan/Peter scene.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved it when Dan was giving Pete a hard time about him and Lara, especially when he was saying that he saw something of Lara that he wouldn't see at work. Im glad Lara and Pete have sorted things out. I look forward to reading what happens next between these two.

Awww, Drew's reaction was such a classic. And so cute at that.

Awww, Plitzy are too cute. :)

I'm glad that he's happy again. I just hope Mandy doesn't come in and ruin it. :ph34r:

Loved Jack's reaction in seeing Lara. So cute.... Jack and Fitzy work well together. :)

Update soon.

sooooooo loving Pitzy they as just so cute together and it's good that drew approves too!, Lara and Pete are good for each other and the relationship seems to be growing even more now that they are a couple

loving this fic hun

add more soon

love abi xx

That was really good Lil. Altho, I think you might want to differentiate the dialogues a little bit. It's a tad bit hard to know who's talking when. :)

That aside, it was really light hearted. And it was seriously another very awww chapter. Loved Pete's gesture about going out to buy flowers for Fitzy. And red roses at that too. He's definitely getting serious with this.

Drew's 18th birthday. Something that I can't wait. Loved this line:

“Hey dad I know I’m eighteen but surely I’m not at that age to get red roses?” Drew joked.

“No of course your not, your too old”

Had me in stitches lol.... :D

Peter really did have everything down to a patch. I hope nothing goes wrong.

Update soon. :)

I love how Pete and Drew are together they can be quiet commical, lol at pete telling him he's too old for red roses that waas a funny one liner, as you know i'm a huge Pitzy fand i love how lara and pete intteract together they make such a great couple

I reckon Drew's party will hold a few suproses in store and cant wait to find out what they will be

wicked add hun more soon

love abi xx