Muffins of Love (by Nicom) - comments

-Jade-

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic! :P LMAO. Such an original name, and plot.

Colleen is so funny, and entertaining. She said "we'd all thought she had changed" about Amanda it kind of applies to Jack too from Colleen's point of view. Because she was speaking about Martha and Sam and how it's good he's not with them anymore and with that she assumed that Jack had changed and no longer wanted to be with either of them although that wasn't the case because they both dumped him, not the other way around.

So really she was living in a fantasy in more than one way, because first of all she was fantasizing being with Jack but this would be under the condition that he had changed the way he was and wanted to be with her and not Martha or Sam.

Basically, with her fantasy of being with Jack she assumed Jack had a personality change and wasn't so caring because that's the reason he listens and tries to help Martha out, and that is also the reason why he wanted to help Sam because he doesn't like seeing anyone in trouble they can't get out of.

And if he did have a personality change maybe Colleen wouldn't like him as much?

Also, i thought it was a great finish with Colleen quickly like the flick of a switch changing her affections to fantasizing over Peter because he is also single now.

In this fic, it kind of portrays Colleen as an old woman who is after anyone she can get because say it had been Kim who walked in and he was single she'd fantasize over him instead.

I can't believe i wrote so much, lol shows how much i enjoyed it. :P

Great Job. :) Well done. :D

Edited by aejdude

Fantastic! :P LMAO. Such an original name, and plot.

Colleen is so funny, and entertaining. She said "we'd all thought she had changed" about Amanda it kind of applies to Jack too from Colleen's point of view. Because she was speaking about Martha and Sam and how it's good he's not with them anymore and with that she assumed that Jack had changed and no longer wanted to be with either of them although that wasn't the case because they both dumped him, not the other way around.

So really she was living in a fantasy in more than one way, because first of all she was fantasizing being with Jack but this would be under the condition that he had changed the way he was and wanted to be with her and not Martha or Sam.

Basically, with her fantasy of being with Jack she assumed Jack had a personality change and wasn't so caring because that's the reason he listens and tries to help Martha out, and that is also the reason why he wanted to help Sam because he doesn't like seeing anyone in trouble they can't get out of.

And if he did have a personality change maybe Colleen wouldn't like him as much?

Also, i thought it was a great finish with Colleen quickly like the flick of a switch changing her affections to fantasizing over Peter because he is also single now.

In this fic, it kind of portrays Colleen as an old woman who is after anyone she can get because say it had been Kim who walked in and he was single she'd fantasize over him instead.

I can't believe i wrote so much, lol shows how much i enjoyed it. :P

Great Job. :) Well done. :D

LOL And I thought I had a rambling problem! :P Nah, I'm glad you got so... involved. Lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Nicole. I can't breathe. I really, really can't. I fell off my chair about 5 times during that. It was absolutely hilarious. The entire thing, and my favourite part though was this:

The only thing that kept her connected to the world was the plate in her right hand, and her determination to stop his muffin touching the floor.

LMAO! I can actually picture that, in my head right now and it's making me half start to cry with laughter.

But this:

She’d treat him well; giving him excitement and pleasure, along with a true feeling of nurture and love.

Was completely and utterly disturbing. -_- Lol.

And Peter walking in at the end. Classic :lol: Brilliant, amazing stuff. Loved it.

:D

Edited by Jamey-Maria