Summer Bay Stick

Guest Roccoluver

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmmm, when we say soon we mean soon :lol: only 4 days later.

anyway here is an update if anyone cares :)

Colleen snuck some of the days tips into her purse, looking carefully around the diner she scurried out the back door and off to the local betting shop.

She stopped as she sense some near her.

“Anyone there, I have peppermint and not afraid to use it”

there was no answer, so Colleen frowned and went back to racing down the footpath, she had to be there in five minutes to place her bet.

“Oh, ouch that hurt” she felt a pain poke in her back. “Argh it’s not that evil Zoe back again” she screamed turning to face her opponent . She gasp in horror.

“You”

“Me”

“You”

“Yes Me”

“You”

“Shut up”

Colleen lips froze as the stick circle her.

“Where are you going with all that cash”

“What cash” Colleen said.

“That cash” The stick knocked the cash out of her purse.

“Nowhere, I was going to .. take it home’

“Your carvan is the other way”

“So it is”

The stick poked her.

“Why I never”

“You were going to gamble it weren’t you”

Colleen smiled nervously.

“I’ll share the profits with you”

“I here by order you not to gamble anymore”

“Fine”

The stick poked her hard in the arm.

“Oww”

“Mean it”

“Fine you crazy stick, I’m going home. Its not safe around here with Zoeys and Not Zoeys and Sticks and Gangs and…” Colleen moaned as she trundled home.

The stick hovered watching Colleen walk over when it spotted Martha.

“Oww” Martha turned around to face the stick.

“What do you want”

“For you to leave the Rocket Club”

“Get lost I’m independent now and I don’t need people telling me what to do”

Poke

“Im not a person”

“Poking people isn’t very nice”

“Get over it”

Martha glared and walked away. The stick floated after her.

“Jack still loves you”

“Well I don’t”

“But you do and you don’t want to work here”

“How would you know”

“I’m the Summer Bay Stick”

“Leave me alone”

“Jack’s getting bored with just his hand and I know Cam can’t compare to Jack in …”

“That enough” Martha said blushing “Look fine your right, but I can’t go back now, I’ve ruin everything”

“You can still go back, they want you back”

“Really”

“Yes you silly woman, get going”.

Sally was staring at the rent money Colleen just gave her, she wanted to pick it up and pocket it, so she did just that and quickly ran out the door before anyone could catch her, she thought she was safe when she reached the diner but she wasn’t the summer bay stick was there to sort her out,

“stay where you are Miss Fletcher and take that money out of your purse!!” said the stick, standing behind Sally,

“what money? I don’t know what your talking about” replied Sally, trying to hide the fact that she had the money in her purse,

“this money!!” said the stick, whacking Sally’s bag till the money flew out of Sally’s purse,

“uh I uh don’t know how the money got there, someone must of put it there!” replied Sally, trying to lie,

“you stole it Miss Fletcher!! I saw you with my own two stick eyes, you must put that money back immediately!!” said the stick poking Sally in the back,

“ow! Ok, I’ll put half of it back!!” replied Sally, rubbing her back where the stick poked her,

“no, you will put the whole lot back!!” said the stick, poking her in the back again,

“ouch! For god sake quit the poking I’ll put the whole bloody lot back!!” replied Sally, rubbing her back where the stick poked her once again,

“thank you Miss Fletcher, I’ll be watching you, so make sure you put it back!!” replied the stick,

“stupid stick!!” mumbled Sally, walking back to the caravan park,

“I heard the Miss Fletcher, do you want to be poked again?” asked the stick,

“uh no I don’t, sorry!!” replied Sally running back to the caravan park.

Johnny was talking to the gang about the next break in, when he saw the stick from the corner of his eye, the only thing he was scared of was that bloody stick,

“we meet again Mr Cooper, I thought I told you to quit the gang, to break it up!” said the stick, looking into Johnny’s eyes,

“uh um yes you did and I’m going to right now!!” replied Johnny, trying not to look the stick in the eye, he didn’t want to be poked again,

“then do it right now, or I’ll poke you again, you don’t want that do you Mr Cooper?” asked the stick,

“um no I don’t, I’ll do it right now, uh gang I quit, there’s no more gang in this bay!!” replied Johnny, telling his gang that they weren’t a gang no more,

“what! Your going to let some stupid stick break us up, I thought this gang was for life?” asked a gang member,

“its not now, not any more, I realize now it was a bad idea, we’re hurting a lot of people around here and I want it to stop!!” said Johnny, looking over at the stick to see what he was going to do,

“I cant believe you Johnny, letting a stupid stick break us up, how pathetic!!” said another gang member,

“I’m not a stupid stick, take it back before I poke you!!” replied the stick, getting ready to poke the man who called him stupid,

“ha what are you going to do if I don’t take it back, I’m really scared of a little poke, not!!” said a gang member, getting smart to the stick,

“oh you will be scared Mr!!” replied the stick, poking the gang ember in the back then the arm as hard as he possibly could,

“ow man I’m sorry your not a stupid stick!!!” said the gang member running off, he was to scared to stay,

“told you, you’d be scared, good job Johnny, I’ll be watching you, to make sure you stay out of trouble!!” replied the stick he was happy with what he had just done,

“uh ok Mr Stick, I’ll be off now and I wont cause any more trouble, I’ll be a good big boy!!” said Johnny walking away from the stick.

Archived