Dee, Serena and Lillian

Guest WillowsTara

So I was just thinking, are Dee, Serena and Lillian really dead? I mean their bodies were never found (Seems to be common) and I don't believe someone is truly dead unless you see thier bodies, Dee didn't even drop in the ocean did she? (Maybe they are on the same Island as Lost lol), so do you think they are really dead?

Also whatever happened to Connor, I thought he was dead but a couple of weeks ago I swear Toadie had said he got something from him and he was explaing to his new girlfriend I think about who he was, is Connor dead or what?

So I was just thinking, are Dee, Serena and Lillian really dead? I mean their bodies were never found (Seems to be common) and I don't believe someone is truly dead unless you see thier bodies, Dee didn't even drop in the ocean did she? (Maybe they are on the same Island as Lost lol), so do you think they are really dead?

Also whatever happened to Connor, I thought he was dead but a couple of weeks ago I swear Toadie had said he got something from him and he was explaing to his new girlfriend I think about who he was, is Connor dead or what?

They were flying in the wrong direction entirely to land on the Dharma Island. Besides, the electromagnetic station which caused the Oceanic 815 crash was destroyed the year before.

Without repeating the Harold storyline or ripping off the Peter Baker storyline from HAA, there's no chance that Liljana, Serena or Dee will come back to life.

Connor is most definitely alive, he sent Toadie a package from China, something Robert couldn't have done. But that doesn't answer the question of what Robert did to him to send him to China.

I hope Lil and Serena coem back - That would be something worth watching. I persoanlly thought they were good characters IMO... It would be nice for Harold, Sky and Co.

As for Dee, Na!

I wish they'd hurry up and bring back - Billy, Malc and Libby (Not saying they would but I can dream)... Whatever happened to Darren Strake???

Oh Yeah wouldn't it be ace to bring back Brett and Dani...

I liked Lil and Serena and was dissapointed to hear they died in the plane crash. But I think it would be way too much to if they all survived (and Dee too) and turned up again one day, on the same street where it also happened to Harold years ago.

Their bodies were never found not because they are alive but because they sank out in the middle of the ocean! There's no way the writers could realistically have had the bodies found. I would like them back, but it's already happened once with Harold, and then to throw Dee in the mix too... and all these people living in the one tiny street, way too far fetched!

As for Connor... would somebody mind explaining exactly what happened with him? I missed a lot and never really understood. Last I saw he was stranded on an island with Dylan, I think.

^^Well, as you say, he was stranded on a remote bit of island and bush with Dylan following the plane crash, but was eventually found and went back to Ramsay Street. Then in the first half of 2006, Carmella returned as a nunn. During her duties as a nunn, she had been working at a small hospital, caring for various patients, including Robert Robinson (or, as the viewers were aware, the real Cameron Robinson).

Meanwhile, on Ramsay Street, the real Robert Robinson had assumed his twin brother's identity and had told Paul and the family that 'Robert' was missing. In fact, he had attacked Cameron and put him in the hospital in order to swap identities with him. He did this because Paul and Elle had never got on with Robert, they had always favoured Cam, so he knew he could gain their trust this way. All of this was part of his plan to finish them off.

Connor decided to go on a trip around Australia, and just before he left, Carmella had heard that the Robinsons were searching for 'Robert' and mentioned to Connor that she had been caring for him at her post in the hospital. Connor was thrilled and said he'd go over and tell Paul before he left. He said his goodbyes, and went over, but 'Cameron' (i.e the real Robert) was the only one home. Connor told him that his brother was still alive. Connor didn't suspect anything untoward was going on, and was just about to leave when Robert insisted he stay (he was very certain about it. After that, we didn't know what happened - you just saw Robert driving off in a car, and we saw a shot of the boot, so we assume that he had finished Connor off and hidden him in the boot.

However,

in early 2007, Toadie received St Patrick's Day presents from Connor, and although there was no forwarding address, we assume he is still alive. So we never found out what really happened with him and Robert!

Archived