Lyrical Contest Archive

Guest Marieh

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 points - Number 8.

I think this one is great,I love the pictures used,the colours the font and the texture..There is nothing i dont like about it.

2 points - Number 6.

The colours are great on this,I also like the font.

1 point - Number 2.

The main thing i like about this is the fonts,I like that there are 2 different fonts and that it overlaps,The cropping is also good as it shows abit of Alf :P lol

Not sure if comments were needed,But there you go.

3 points 8. love the colouring, also the text and the way it's laid out, with the 3 great pictures down the side.

2 points 6. It's a very fun picture, love the font, the way it's laid out and the colouring is a great.

1 point 7. It's a very Dark pictures, simple but affective.

3 points - #1

It's cool and the lyrics suit it pretty well

2 points - #6

The colouring is great and the cropping is nice. :)

1 point - #3

Again, the colouring is nice. The text is nice also.

Wow, so good the entries are! :)

8 - So creative. Love main picture and three little pictures. 3 points from me.

3 - Love the font, and the picture goes well with the lyrics. 2 points from me.

As much as i like 5 because it's different :), i'm going to go with 6 because the colouring is fab and the font and it's colour suit the picture.

3 points - Number 8.

This is really good. I love the colouring and the textures used. And the text fits perfectly.

2 points - Number 6.

I love the colours and the text fits perfectly.

1 point - Number 7.

It's a simple picture yet it seems to stand out for me. Very affective.

3 points - No.7 I really like this av its colouring is simple but effective and the text blends really well with the image.

2 points - No.3 The colouring and contrast is great on this image but I'm not sure on the text.

1 points - No.6 The cropping and blur on this image is good and the text is good too.

Well done to all the entries, they are all fab xxx

3 points - No.7 I love the colouring also the pics choson suit the lyrics.

2 points - No.6 I love the cropping and the text used.

1 points - No.3 I really like the pic used. Also the text used. And the colouring is fab.

3 points: #8. I love everything about this graphic, as soon as this contest closes I might request a tutorial :P

2 points: #6. Funny! I like the way you have used very simple, clean colors. The different tones of yellow and blue are really nice.

1 point: #7. This might have scored higher on my list if the text had been different. I don't think the font color goes very well with the rest of the graphic. The font might be a bit boring, but I think it could have been better if just the colors had been changed, like a black font with white glow or something. I really like the coloring and contrast on the images, and the blending is nice.

All the entries are very good though, may the best graphic win :)

Archived