Signatures

Guest ~Rosey~

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

The thing I always go back to, and applies to both the enforcers and those who are being enforced, is remember why the rule/guidelines were brought in.

The 5 lines of text was brought in because people had signatures stretching into double figures.

Miss Colleen Smart =0( Well, that's what Emma (Sarah_Lewis) calls me anyway...

Thanks to ~Rosie~ for my sexy avatar and allibaz91 for my gorgeous profile picture

♥Chris Sadrinna♥Nicholas Bishop♥Paul O'Brien♥Mark Furze♥Rhys Wakefield♥ <<< ~ HOTTEST GUYS EVER!!! ~

My NEW fan fiction! The murder of a stalker's accomplice completed

Warning: BTTB addicted!

Oh dear, there's my old one

• 2 months later...

Hi, I thought I would ask if this was ok before I changed it! I’ve requested an episode, but was wondering if I could place a request in my sig as will! In small text!

i.e: Looking for episode 3108, please if someone’s got it can they upload it for me! Cheers!

Is this ok, or not?

• 2 months later...

I want to change mine because as you can see, it says i am in Tasmania with no Internet untill the 22nd. Which was yesterday. I went to change it last night but it said something about the codes being incomplete. Does anyone know what this means?

Just try again with bb code.i think if your problem related incorrect codes then i am sure you can change your own signature.

• 3 months later...

OK, I added

Aden and Belle

names with all my other favourite home and away couples and when I had a friendly reminder about my Avatar it got me thinking about spoilers in my sig so I removed it. I was just wondering if it it's ok to add it or if I need to wait till it gets aired in UK?

Cheers! :)

• 4 years later...

Archived