Signatures

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. It can depend on the format you view the board. Five or six, your sig is small and neat and doesn't do anytghing Si pointed out in his last post Jen so I'd have no issue with it.

The thing I always go back to, and applies to both the enforcers and those who are being enforced, is remember why the rule/guidelines were brought in.

The 5 lines of text was brought in because people had signatures stretching into double figures.

My one shots: All I want for Christmas: Missing Milko: The Meeting: The Healing Power of Coffee.

Long fics: Summer Bay High. Avatar relates to SBH thanks to Jess (sevenpudds), Return to the Bay.

The Fanfiction Index: The complete guide to every story in the fic forum. Find stories by character, type, genre or author. A big thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread. You know who you are and its really appreciated.

My LJ || My Artwork

Av thanks to the wonderful Jen! xo

Original Die Hard JM Fan

I'll always feel special because I was one of her sweethearts.

Wahoo! Kate won gold! And Amy got her logie!

Miss Colleen Smart =0( Well, that's what Emma (Sarah_Lewis) calls me anyway...

Thanks to ~Rosie~ for my sexy avatar and allibaz91 for my gorgeous profile picture

♥Chris Sadrinna♥Nicholas Bishop♥Paul O'Brien♥Mark Furze♥Rhys Wakefield♥ <<< ~ HOTTEST GUYS EVER!!! ~

My NEW fan fiction! The murder of a stalker's accomplice completed

Warning: BTTB addicted!

This rule was brought through as a direct results to the growing number of growing signatures, which often led to there being more signature on the page, than there is discussion.

If it's small text you'd probably get away with it being anything up to 7 or 8 because it will not be obtrusive, however IMO, that would be the upper limit of a target of five rather than than it ba new norm.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived