Signatures

Guest ~Rosey~

I want to change mine because as you can see, it says i am in Tasmania with no Internet untill the 22nd. Which was yesterday. I went to change it last night but it said something about the codes being incomplete. Does anyone know what this means?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rosey's right.. a blank line in a signature isn't a problem. You might even get away with six lines of text! All we are asking is that the signature looks neat and doesn't distract people when viewing the post. Someone with about 6 lines of small writing probably won't be asked to edit their signature, but someone with 4 lines of huge text or with huge spaces in between will be!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Rosey's right.. a blank line in a signature isn't a problem. You might even get away with six lines of text! All we are asking is that the signature looks neat and doesn't distract people when viewing the post. Someone with about 6 lines of small writing probably won't be asked to edit their signature, but someone with 4 lines of huge text or with huge spaces in between will be!

So is my current signature fine?

Archived