Bobby Morley on It Takes Two

Guest **Jess**

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Sorry to ask this again but can anyone upload the song that bobby and jade sang on tuesday 22 may it was called i'll stand by you by the pretenders?

Sorry to sound mean, if I do. But this is about the 3rd or 4th time you'va requested the song. It's spamming and if you keep it up, you will probably be banned, like I was. And trust me, you don't want that! Obviously, no one from this topic has the song so maybe ask in the Clip requests thread. Otherwise, they probably don't have it.

Awww, Bobby and Jade left. I turned it off after they performed and only found out they left from a friend today :(

Has anyone noticed that when they are announcing the contestants each week, Kate always announces Bobby!?

Oh and does anyone know what the song is called that they sung last night? Any help would be appreciated!

On a good note, I loved Kate's look last night! Her hair and dress looked wonderful! Probably the best so far this season!

Has anyone noticed that when they are announcing the contestants each week, Kate always announces Bobby!?

Haha. I've noticed that. Kinda weird I guess.

Anyway. The only performance I saw of Bobbys was the Hit the Road Jack (...last week?) and I reckon he wasreally good. I usually only watch it for Jolene (shes gonna win :P) but its stilkl sad to see him get voted off.

I liekd his laugh at the end.,

It's so sad that Bobby and Jade left :( How dare Bobby be kicked off :(

Awww, Bobby and Jade left. I turned it off after they performed and only found out they left from a friend today :(

Oh and does anyone know what the song is called that they sung last night? Any help would be appreciated!

On a good note, I loved Kate's look last night! Her hair and dress looked wonderful! Probably the best so far this season!

The song was called 'Hold The Line' by Toto

Archived