When All Is Lost

Guest southsrock_123

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 2

Martha lay on the bed, her head banging, when a guy she vaguely remembered as Cam from before.

"Hey Babe", Cam said "glad to see that your awake now, that was awesome."

"oh my god" Martha said "my head is killing me"

"well you did have a fair few to drink last night," stated Cam

Martha and Cam started to continuously see each other over the next few weeks, though she did not tell her family or anyone about him because she didnt want another Ash incident, even though they were telling the truth in the end. After a while, Cam told Martha about his club the 'rocket club.' She was unsure what she wanted to do when he asked her to work at his club. In the end she decided to work at Cams club because she was sick of all the nagging she was getting from her grandad and Tony at Noahs. So she quit. Unknown to her, Cam had other plans for Martha as an employee seens that the club was a gentlemens club.

One Night, after Martha had, had a huge fight with her famil, she went to work but instead of working, she sat there and got a bit TiPsY. During her drunken state, Cam encouraged her to get up and dance and seens that Martha had no idea what she was doing got up and did a little sexy jiggy for the fellow male customers. This was just the beginning of Cams plans for her.

DOW dow DOW (mysterious ending)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry that i havent updated for a while. I've been busy.

but here it goes

Chapter 3

For weeks Martha would do the same thing; drink, dance and wake up the next day feeling likr crap with no memory of the night before. One night this regime changed. Cam was doing his usual thing by selling his drugs at the club when before Martha had her usual 7 cruisers and a shot of whisky stupidly flashed her money. Cam saw how much it was and was a very greedy person who cared about no-one else apart from himself and decided that he would extend his drug dealing business. He waited until she was too drunk to even walk in a straight line and approached her with his offer.

"hey martha" said Cam "i'll tell you what will make you feel even better then all that booze"

" and what might that be sir cameron"said martha

"well whats white, powdery, shiny, and tastes bloody awesome" cam said with such enthusiasm.

" Washing detergent" martha laughed

"i'll show you" and cam pulled out the cocaine out of his pocket and placed it on the counter.

"ohhh, it is shiny, well how can i get some" Martha said

"well for a small price you can buy it off me"Cam bargained

"well here is your money and there are my drugs" she said as she took the cocaine from the counter.

After that one moment Martha was hooked. It only takes one taste and your whole life is ruined.

RATE AND REVIEW

THANKYOU

Archived