Guest southsrock_123

Story Title: When All Is Lost

Type of story: long fic

Main Characters: Martha, Cam and Jack

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: V/D (Drug References)

Summary: Martha and her life with Cam. Jack has moved to QLD with Sam and Rory, who have adaughter called Emily.

I will just give you the beginning and you can tell me if you want me to continue it or not. It is my first one so it might not be that good.

Chapter 1

She had it all. A good Husband. A supporting Family. A good job.

How could someone lose so much in 3 years? Martha had gone over this question so many times in her head.

Jack was the best thing that ever happened to her. He loved her and she loved him. They were going to spend the rest of their lives together. Raise a Family. They had planned so much. When her and jack split up, Martha went straight into a rebound relationship with Jacks bestfriend who had come to visit him. His name was Ashston Nader. That was another stupid move in her life. They were together for about 7 months. In that time she had discovered Ash had a whole other secret family in which he refused to cut all ties from. Therefore she broke up with, but then soon enough Martha had found out she was pregnant. Around 4 months into the pregnancy she had a miscarriage. She had no support from her familyas she hadn't told her them about it and Jack had moved to QLD with his family so she went into a state of denial. One day when she was loathing around at the bar her grandfather managed, a guy named Cam decided he wanted a drink. Martha had no idea that, that one drink would ruin her life.

please comment on what you think

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived