Some Life For A Princess, Hey? (by dolly-999) - comments

-Tess-

Ok you think you could all do me just a little a favor and answer a few questions for me, I promise it won't take very long.

1. What kind of person do you see Rose as? (Now be nice, just cause she might love Jack doesn't mean you all have to hate her, I mean how could you not love Jack).

2. What do you want to see happen?

3. Why do you like this fic? What do i do that makes you want to read it? cause frankly I don't have a clue.

Note: In question 2, not everything you want to see happen will, just thought I should warn you.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason i dislike Rose is because she is the one who is making Jack doubt his love for Martha. Also Martha is supposed to be her bestfriend, and in no way should a bestfriend kiss or go after the man that their friend is in love with. It's a big no-no. Martha told Rose that she loved Jack, but that didn't stop Rose. The bitch.

I want to see Martha and Jack get back together and i think Rose should go away with Brett Macklin (her father).

I like this story because it's a Jack and Martha fic, but i didn't realise Jack was gonna fall in love with another girl.

The reason i dislike Rose is because she is the one who is making Jack doubt his love for Martha. Also Martha is supposed to be her bestfriend, and in no way should a bestfriend kiss or go after the man that their friend is in love with. It's a big no-no. Martha told Rose that she loved Jack, but that didn't stop Rose.

Agree with that!

2) I think it's quite obvious that no matter how you do it, Jack snd Martha need to get back together, if it doesn't happen i will understand but i will cry! (you don't want that on your concience do you) lol!!

3)You have, (like many other writers on this board) talent. Firsrly it's a j&m fic so of course i'm going to read it. Secondly, i'ts very hard to write a fan fiction that is interesting, doesn't give the reader exactly what they want, but also leaves room for hope that the ending they want is going to happen. And thirdly you obviously have a way with words because i can imagine the descriptions as i read them!

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

The reason i dislike Rose is because she is the one who is making Jack doubt his love for Martha. Also Martha is supposed to be her bestfriend, and in no way should a bestfriend kiss or go after the man that their friend is in love with. It's a big no-no. Martha told Rose that she loved Jack, but that didn't stop Rose.

Agree with that!

2) I think it's quite obvious that no matter how you do it, Jack snd Martha need to get back together, if it doesn't happen i will understand but i will cry! (you don't want that on your concience do you) lol!!

3)You have, (like many other writers on this board) talent. Firsrly it's a j&m fic so of course i'm going to read it. Secondly, i'ts very hard to write a fan fiction that is interesting, doesn't give the reader exactly what they want, but also leaves room for hope that the ending they want is going to happen. And thirdly you obviously have a way with words because i can imagine the descriptions as i read them!

Well I think jackandmarthaluver and bay girl summed up my feelings there as well. But just to add...

firstly i don't hate Rose because she seems nice and she also pulled away second time when Jack was actually up for it (:o) So I'm more angry at Jack! Actually I'm not lol I want to be but I can't be totally angry with him because it's just not possible! :P However, as bay girl said, kissing your bestfriend's boyfriend is completely wrong and for that Rose is not my favourite person right now!

Secondly, I would like to see J&M get back together in the end. I love the fact that right now few things are happening as we would like them to and that's what makes it such a great story, but seriously practically everyone reading this fic wants it to be a happy ending! (let me specify: a happy Jack and Martha ending and that does not mean them as friends it means them together! lol :P) Please!

oo and let me tell you that if something bad happens at the end, unlike jackandmarthaluver I will not understand! :P

Thirdly, what keeps me reading?? Well on top of the above, the story is different, original and you're a great writer who makes it all seem real and entirely possible. And obviously being a M&J fan I can't not read it! lol :P And it is one of the best M&J fics around!

Edited by jackandmartha!!!

Agree with that!

Well I think jackandmarthaluver and bay girl summed up my feelings there as well. But just to add...

firstly i don't hate Rose because she seems nice and she also pulled away second time when Jack was actually up for it (:o) So I'm more angry at Jack! Actually I'm not lol I want to be but I can't be totally angry with him because it's just not possible! :P However, as bay girl said, kissing your bestfriend's boyfriend is completely wrong and for that Rose is not my favourite person right now!

Secondly, I would like to see J&M get back together in the end. I love the fact that right now few things are happening as we would like them to and that's what makes it such a great story, but seriously practically everyone reading this fic wants it to be a happy ending! (let me specify: a happy Jack and Martha ending and that does not mean them as friends it means them together! lol :P) Please!

oo and let me tell you that if something bad happens at the end, unlike jackandmarthaluver I will not understand! :P

Thirdly, what keeps me reading?? Well on top of the above, the story is different, original and you're a great writer who makes it all seem real and entirely possible. And obviously being a M&J fan I can't not read it! lol :P And it is one of the best M&J fics around!

It's like everyone wrote what I was going to put, apart from the bit in red, which I don't agree with! =)

I don't like Rose, not because she's stealing Jack away, it's because she knows that Martha loves Jack, she was there when she was all upset and stuff, but it's like she doesn't care. Rose doesn't sound like a nice person, I know I wouldn't want a friend like that.

I really think you should get them two back together at the end (Jack & Martha) because if not then everyone will be upset! Lol. My army of small people will get you....

Of course, they may not get together, Martha might be hurt at his betrayal, Jack may be hurt because she practically forgot about him, but then when they spend the day together they'll realise what they've been missing for the last.. I don't know how long. lol Or I don't know, I'm starting to write my ending here!! Lol. I just think that you should really get them together at the very end. I'm up for arguing and such, but I don't like arguing when it's actually going to end horribly. =( I actually can't read fics that have people die in the end, as soon as I sense it coming up, I leave the fic! Lol. You may think it's sad, but it's not because I'm so mad that they aren't together, it's because I'm just really sad and don't want to cry! Lol. I won't cry if they don't get together, but you dare kill them off!! Lol. I've been reading this fic too long not to read it to the end! Lol. So there's a warning for you! =D

I don't know why your fic is so addictive. It's a bit like a classic on this board.. Lol. It's been going a long time, and when I can only think of two fics that I class as "classics" and that's yours and AngelRose's. Well she's just stopped doing it, so yours is now the Classic! Lol. I loved the whole beginning, where she was a servant, and Jack couldn't help her etc. It's probably because it's so... Poor Martha, Hero Jack. Lol. It reminds me of Disney Films actually.. hmmm.... Lol. Anyway, it so worked! It like, clicked! Everyone wanted to know how Jack was going to save her, whether it'd be really sweet, or really heroic! So (going back to question 2 now lol) if you made it that Rose and Jack got together, or Jack and Martha didn't, then it'd ruin it quite a bit, it'd probably chuck out the window the main reason for the people on this board to read it! And that'd be a great shame because I wouldn't like this fic anymore, and I really would suggest anyone else to read it, just like I would do if AngelRose continued her fic... *mumbles* Lol. Sorry, I get angry easily! =D

You had such a good base for this story, it'd be nice if you could give an equally as great ending too, something that relates to it, not just totally ignores it and gets Jack and Rose together! Lol. We began with Jack and Martha missing each other, (well they did somewhere near the beginning, i forget =P) so it just wouldn't make sense Jack going with her best mate! Lol.