Some Life For A Princess, Hey? (by dolly-999) - comments

-Tess-

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o OH MY GOD!!!! Jack I hate you!!! What do you mean you love Rose??? You love Martha you idiot! There can't be a love triangle because Martha and Jack are MEANT to be together! I can't believe Jack is actually going around kissing another girl! i don't know how else to express my outrage! lol :P However, to your credit teh story is definitely different and original and you're a great writer. But please don't leave me waiting...update soon please!!!

:o OH MY GOD!!!! Jack I hate you!!! What do you mean you love Rose??? You love Martha you idiot! There can't be a love triangle because Martha and Jack are MEANT to be together! I can't believe Jack is actually going around kissing another girl! i don't know how else to express my outrage! lol :P However, to your credit teh story is definitely different and original and you're a great writer. But please don't leave me waiting...update soon please!!!

Calm down girly! Lol. I'd run if I were you dolly-999, she might just get violent. =P

She has a good point though! OMG! Why? It's a flippin Jack and Martha fic! Lol. I was quite sad when I was reading through, but one question remained in my head. "Are you a fan of Jack and Martha?" lol

Great writing though! =D

Calm down girly! Lol. I'd run if I were you dolly-999, she might just get violent. =P

She has a good point though! OMG! Why? It's a flippin Jack and Martha fic! Lol. I was quite sad when I was reading through, but one question remained in my head. "Are you a fan of Jack and Martha?" lol

Great writing though! =D

lol *runs to nearest hiding place*

Just for the record, yes I am a Martha and Jack fan, but when it comes to writting, sometimes I write the complete opposite to what I actually want to happen just for the sake of it or to prove a point, (e.g. Jack and Martha after the storm. For those of you who haven't read it, basically it's set after the cyclone, a few weeks later Martha gets pregnant, Alf gets cranky, they have massive fights for mounths, Martha can't handle the stress anymore, she gets rushed to hospital, dies after a few hours, then at her funeral Jack jumps of the cliff where they had their first kiss on, and lets just say nobody ever sees him again).

An yes it is a martha and jack fic, there both in it, just not together, but that could change or it might not, I haven't decided yet.

Wow this is amazing, well done Dolly!

I am actually liking the whole Jack and Rose romance/tension, whatever you want to call it lol.

Even though i love and really want Jack and Martha to be together, you have put Rose across as a really sweet person; someone i could actually see with Jack.

Ok i'm going to run for cover now before the rest of the J&M fans come out to get me lol

As much as i love this fic, i feel sad when i read it. Reading the parts where Jack says he's in love with someone else is kinda depressing.

I cried my eyes out when i read your other fic (after the storm), please don't make me cry in this one. I'll be overly pissed if Jack chooses Rose. He belongs with Martha.

Anyways, great fic. Hope to read more soon.

Before i go on a rant (apologising in advance) Dolly your a really excellent writer and i just caught up, brilliant! Your other fic that you summed up in a nut shell sounds............ well quite morbid. lol. But i'll read it and tell you what i think. (i just know i'm gonna regret this) Anyway, here we go! First i was crying my eyes out. (very emotional lol) Jack you flippin looney, how could you do that to Martha? What on earth are you thinking? No you're not thinking!!! You know i hate you at this moment! You don't love Rose you love Martha and the fact that Rose is a nice person makes it even worse. Best friends don't kiss their friends true loves, that is so wrong. I'm now really mad that he could be so dumb and not make up his mind about who he loves. Hey Jacky boy, i'll tell you, you-love-Martha-and-you-always-will. How dare you feel a tingle when you touch Rose. That's reserved only for you and Martha and no one else, got it!? Oh my goodness, i'm insane lol. *runs and hides* Please update soon, i promise i won't do this crazy rant thing again, great writing.

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

linzie_mac01!!!! :o I'm shocked! You can IMAGINE Jack and rose together?!? You were right when you said that we'd be out to get you!! lol just you wait.. you'll suffer for that comment! :P And Dolly, you proved your point in that after the storm fic of yours...you don't need to prove it in this one! :D Please don't make me like cry at the end of this one too! (ok maybe crying is a slight exaggeration but you know what i mean..lol) As i said before I can't wait for the next update!

Edited by jackandmartha!!!