Home Is Where The Heart Is

Guest Roccoluver

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here an update.

Brad sighed at Sally as he collapsed into the chair with his cuppa in hand, some how managing not to spill it down his shirt. He looked her carefully in the eyes and frowned at her. Gasping her hand in his, he spoke up.

“Sally, I know you mean well and think there’s a good in everyone, but…”

Sally tried hard not to glare at Brad.

“But what?” she already knew what Brad was going to say, he was by no means subtle.

“I’m not saying that this Rocco kid is a no-hoper, but when you look at his past record…”

Sally moaned and forced her hand out of Brad’s.

“I don’t care about his past, I only care about giving him a good future.” She said firmly, glaring draggers at Brad. She was amazed Brad didn’t understand why she had to do this, surely her couldn’t expect her to give up on the kid on day one?.

“Sally stop being so naive, the kid got a record the size of NSW, he been to Jubie twice and the only reason he’s not dead on the side of some road is that the department keeps pulling his arse out in time, I thought you decided you weren’t going ahead with this”.

Sally flinched at Brad’s expected anger, before tilting her head in the direction of noise. She frowned at Rocco, who took off up the stairs before she had a chance to say anything.

She turned and glared at a shocked Brad, who shrugged at her. She sighed and ran a hand though her hair, should she talk to Rocco or give him time to himself.

Ric groaned slightly as the door opened, again filling the room with light. He watch Rocco’s dark silhouette stagger to his bed and dump his bag on the bed and shove his stuff into it.

“What’s going on?” He asked groggily, half sitting up in his bed.

“Nothing” Rocco replied, although his voice betrayed his words, Ric groaned slightly pushing himself out of bed. Weaving his way over to Rocco he put his hand gently onto Rocco’s back.

“We might not of known each other that long, but we’re officially brother so you can tell me anything” he said truthfully. Rocco stood totally still for a moment before crashing on the bed crying.

“She didn’t want me, just like everyone else” he cried though the mattress, Ric shook his head and laid next to Rocco body and pulled him close.

“That’s not true, Sally does want you, as much as she wants me and Cassie” he said gently holding the sobbing boy close to him, Whisp hopped up onto the bed and curled in a content ball between Ric and Rocco. Ric smile softly, but very manly at the cat as Rocco stopped crying.

Rocco glance over at Ric nervously “Thanks man, you can go now if you want” he said nervously, Ric smirked at him.

“Go?, its much warmer here” he motioned with his eyes to Whisp, who stretched out in his sleep. A small hint of a sad smile creped onto Rocco’s face. Ric smiled back as he snuggled in closer.

“Everything’s going to be fine, I promise”

Im sorry if Rocco/Ric are moving to fast but what can I say it happens on the show :lol:

hey, I know where I wanted this go, however this isn't my best work :( but I hope it will do its job as a filler

Sally yawned as she shoved a sleeping Brad off her, sitting up in bed she reached over and smacked the alarm a few times to get it to shut up. She groaned as she hopped out of bed, her bare feet touching the cold floor. Smiling at a waking Brad she made her way out of the room, pausing at the door to glaze fondly into the room.

She knocked on Cassie’s door to find it empty, the sound of running water down the hall gave clues to her whereabouts.

“Don’t use all the hot water!” she said in her condescending mother tone, grinning to herself as Cassie grumbled a reply.

She walked along the hall, the floor boards creaking slightly under her, coming to a stop outside Ric’s / Rocco’s room. She leaned against the door for a moment, maybe she should of have a talk to Rocco about what Brad said, she should of. Trying to breath out her problems and worries she knocked gently on the door, no reply at all. She frowned, biting her upper lip as she pushed opened the bedroom door. If her wasn’t attached to her face she would of sworn it would of fallen off. Rocco laid in Ric’s arms, she was so engrossed in them she got a shock when Whisp curled around her legs.

“Rocco, Ric wake up” she said “Come on guys” she snapped lightly as they groaned, Ric sat up in the bed and stared in a daze around the room before looking at Rocco who was still trying to hide from the prospects of the new day.

Rocco rubbed his face with his hands, wiggling out from the confines of Ric’s body, he felt his face reddening at the thought of being caught in bed with Ric, not that they had done anything. Sally reminded them to get some breakfast and for Rocco to try out his new uniform. He sighed loudly and pulled himself out of bed. He so didn’t want to go to school, he was shocked that a school even wanted him even after Sally promised him it was a brand new start. He felt a warm hand on his back and turned to see Ric’s smiling face beaming down on him.

“You’ll be fine mate” he said in all too cheery voice however Rocco decided his glare would be sufficient reply, not to mention the fact that despite Ric’s almost annoy-ness, Rocco could get annoyed or angry at him. Rocco whack his head against the door frame, he was at risk of letting these people close to him, like he had done in the past. He couldn’t risk that, couldn’t risk having his heart broken again. Making his way down to the kitchen he made a vow to himself not to get attached to anyone.

I really don't like this chapter, I found it hard to write and the result I feel is less than prefect but it will do :) anyway here it is-

Rocco sat down at the table as Sally served breakfast, conveniently not bring up last night conversation he had walked in on. Brad was careful not to make any contact with him at all while trying not to be obvious about. Cassie smiled over the table at him.

“How did you sleep” she asked nervously, after all they had had the prefect first impressions.

“Fine”

“that’s good”

“Yeah”

Rocco grabbed a piece of toast and lightly buttered it, Ric smirked and playfully punched his arm.

“You can have more if you want”

“I know” Rocco snapped back, causing Ric to flinched back and put his hands up in surrender. He sighed and shoved the piece of toast into his mouth, with any hope Ric would just back off and he wouldn’t have to be any meaner than he just had.

He looked up from his thoughts to Sally’s concern face, any though it hadn’t been a day yet, Rocco could sense something different about her than the other foster parents. Or so he thought, he couldn’t be to sure. All to often he had thought he’d found home only to be sent back to the home. Sally munched on her toast while feeding baby Pippa. Cassie forged a smile at him.

“So ready for the first day at school”\

“Yeah”

“Must be kinda weird, first day at school and in town.”

“Yeah”.

Cassie surprised him too, at first he thought she was like the other children he’d met, rude and unfriendly to a foreign kid to their house. But Cassie had change, he scowled at the floor. It was hard to hate this family.

The door opened and Brad walked in.

Well it was almost hard to hate this family.

He certainly did not miss the evils Brad gave him as he sat and chomped on some toast. Glaring at Rocco he forced a faked grin faker than the 30th of February.

“So looking forward to school Rocco” He asked in a fake cheerful voice.

“Of course Mr. Armstrong, I’m sure it will be great with you being principal and all”

Brad smiled as he chewed his toast, Ric stood up and stretched.

“Well I better get going”

“Wait your not going to school?” Rocco asked suddenly.

“Oh don’t worry Rocky, you’ll be fine. You’ve got Cassie”

Rocco glared at Ric who smirked back and head out the door.

“Bye Ric” Sal and Cassie called out to his retreating shadow.

Rocco made his way though a sea of students to his locker when he felt a sharp tug at the back of his shirt, he turned to face his attacker.

“Why if it isn’t the latest loser Fletcher” The guy said in a mocking tone. Rocco shook his head and turned back to his locker. The guy slammed it shut.

“Don’t ignore me!” he shouted.

“Why not, it seemed like the best idea to me” Rocco replied not bothering to look the loser in the face. The guy grabbed Rocco by the shirt and looked down in a would be threatening manner if he wasn’t so pathetic.

“Let go of me” Rocco said slowly and calmly.

“Or what” The guy shouted raising his arm, the crowd growing around them were chanting something or other but Rocco was focusing on that.

In less than a second Rocco had the guy on the floor in pain.

“Or that” he said, holding the guy to the ground. Of course then would be the time that a teacher would turn up.

“Oi! Get of him” Brad shouted as he pulled Rocco off the guy.

“What’s going on here?” Sally asked as the guy pulled himself off the ground.

“That mongrel attacked me” he said pointing at Rocco, Brad gave Sally the “know you so look” which she flatly ignored.

“Rocco is that true?” Sally asked without a trace of judgment unlike Brad’s cold glare. He just shook his head and walked away.

“Hey, come back here we’re not finished here!” Brad shouted down the corridors.

“Rocco wait” Sally called after him, the guy and his friends laughed and whispered in the group.

“Good riddance to bad rubbish” they shouted out.

Rocco stuck out his thumb to the passing cars as he walked along the road. So much for the “new life”, sure Sally and Ric had been excellent to him, much better than anyother family he been with and even Cassie was nice there was no doubting Brads and half the towns opinion of him. With the money he had saved up he could get a job in Yabbie Creek and make a living there.

A vintage looking brown van pulled over next to him and he grabbed his bags and chucked them in the van before hopping in.

“Fancy seeing you here” Rocco looked up at Ric’s voice. He darted his head down from Ric’s suspicious glaze.

“What are you doing Rocky”

“My name is RocCO”

“Not what I ASKED” Ric smirked at him.

Rocco bowed his head and hopped back out of the van with his bag in hand, Ric followed suit grabbing his keys.

“Rocco wait you idiot, why are you doing this?”

“I have to”

Ric grabbed him by the shoulders and twisted him around to face him.

“Why?”

Rocco refused to make eye contact with him so he used his hands to raise Rocco’s head, looking into his eyes.

“You wouldn’t understand”

“Tell me”

Ric stroke the side of Rocco face, feeling his trembling body against his hand. Pulling Rocco closer till there bodies touched he leaned in and kiss Rocco.

up next Johnny arrives in need of Rocco's help, but is he just using Rocco?

Rocco and Ric...feels kinda od, being a gay storyline and all but thats prob cuz I'm used to them being straight on the show...could see it working if they were gay on the show, they're so cute together :wub:

Rocco and Ric...feels kinda od, being a gay storyline and all but thats prob cuz I'm used to them being straight on the show...could see it working if they were gay on the show, they're so cute together :wub:

I would like to point out its not my fault they're gay, I wasn't planning on it but Perryadams convince me that Ric is really gay and I found a cute Rocco/Ric avatar that made them look so cute together. Yup Im innocence little girl corrupt by other people :lol:

Archived