Lyrical Contest

Guest Marieh

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever this is pleeeeese check your PM's!

How do you know they are going to be online in the next week?

I don't know. It shouldn't be a problem checking BTTB some time :P..

I'll wait until tomorrow after school. I'm done at 2 pm, but I don't know if I'll get it up straight away because we have the foster-porgram-thingy over for a meeting tomorrow. But is *he haven't replied me by then, I'll put the contest up without the entry :) Just be patient :P I know you want to see the entries, I want to :P

What if their PM isn't working properly? I mean mine hasn't been in the past. That's what's making me worried that it might be me lol ... the fact that I haven't received any PMs doesn't mean they haven't been sent.

But ... I have been on here for hours now .. and it's more likely to be someone who just hasn't been on BTTB today I suppose.

I'd just put the name up in this thread. You don't need to put specifically what it's about, or post their artwork. Might be easier that way xxx

Can i just say without the intention of being rude why are they getting extra time?

No one is getting extra time, but for me to post the entry, something must be changed, sorry I can't say exactly what it is, but it's NO extra time. The entry is allrady in, but there's something that must be changed :P. I'll tell you all after the voting is done, but I wont tell who it was :). Right now, I can't say anything before the voting is closed :)

Archived