Lyrical Contest

Guest Marieh

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a question. Does the haa stuff you do in the entry have to be related to the song lyrics in some way?

I.e. A lyric in the song is The I.V. and your hospital bed so does this mean the haa stuff included in the graphic have to be based around this lyric for example the graphic must contain a haa character in a hospital bed if you use that lyric?

I've got a question. Does the haa stuff you do in the entry have to be related to the song lyrics in some way?

I.e. A lyric in the song is The I.V. and your hospital bed so does this mean the haa stuff included in the graphic have to be based around this lyric for example the graphic must contain a haa character in a hospital bed if you use that lyric?

No, not really, but if you want to then do it. It's all about how your thoughts of the lyric at what you think of when you hear that special line(s) you decide to use.

http://www.eyeboards.com/c9forums/showthread.php?t=15432 not that many entries, but I think you'll know more when you look at the entries :)

Archived