Moving On From The Past...

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Here's the next chapter:

Colleen gasped as Jack grabbed her arm, pulling her out of the hospital. Leah called out to him, telling him to let her go. Jack turned around. "Sorry Leah, but Colleen was found with the gun used to kill Sally Fletcher. She's under arrest". "But, but, someone planted the gun there! They must have! Colleen wouldn't hurt a fly!"

"No buts Leah, Colleen murdered someone, we have the proof, and now, she's coming with us" Jack pushed Colleen into the back of the cops car, started the engine, and drove off towards the police station.

"So Jack just arrested her?" Irene asked Leah as she cleaned the table with a damp cloth. "Yeah, he just pulled her along like some sort of rag doll" Leah replied.

Johnny hid behind the tree. "Boo!" he yelled, coming up from behind Tracey placing his hands on her shoulders. "Babe, how many times do I have to tell you not to sneak up on me like that?" They both laughed. "Anyway, any news on Colleen?" She questioned him. "Yeah babe I do, she got arrested this morning!" They both laughed again. "Ha ha! That old bag deserves to be locked up anyway, no one likes her snooping around here" Tracey said. "So does anyone know you were the one who let off the gas at the party? Peter must be getting suspicious about you, right?"

"Well I don't know", Tracey began. Tracey's mobile rang. "That would be Fitzy, they need me at the station" Tracey said. She hugged her boyfriend and headed towards the station.

Dear diary,

Everything is back to normal now Pete's back. He even surprised me with a bunch on flowers in the office this morning. I'm just so glad he's back, happier than ever. Colleen got arrested today for the murder of Sally. Everyone was so shocked they barely said anything. Well have to go now and cook dinner, see you later, Clare

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Next bit:

Johnny awoke from the bed next to a sleeping Tracey. She looked so cute sleeping he thought. He quietly got out of bed, trying his best not to wake her. He tip toed over to the door and looked back once more to check that Tracey hadn't awoken. It was 5:30 in the morning and when she was tired, she got mad. Very mad.

He snuck behind a tree, watching Amanda through her living room mansion. The gun he was holding had gotten warm as he gripped it tightly. He made a run for the front door, bashing it open violently. He swung round behind Amanda and grabbed her in a Full-Nelson grip. He help the gun to her left temple. "Please don't hurt me! What do you want? Money?" Amanda pleaded.

"You took my girlfriends best friend's life" he began, "Now I must take yours".

"Please don't" Amanda struggled. "I'll give you anything!"

"I told you, I want your life, nothing more, nothing less" Johnny said, pressing the gun slightly harder against her temple.

Amanda's temple was throbbing with pain. How could he do such a thing to her? And what did he mean by 'taking his girlfriends friend's life? What was he on about?

"But! But! I didn't kill anyone! Honest!" She shouted aloud.

She was now kicking and screaming, louder by the second.

Johnny cupped a hand over her mouth to stop her screaming. She bit hard. "S**t!" He yelled, now he was mad.

"Say goodbye to your life!" Johnny laughed, slowly pulling the trigger.

Amanda's body lay helplessly on the floor, the light from the lamp cast a shadow across her dead self.

He had done his job, and Tracey would be pleased. He hurried back home to tell her the news, to tell her he had killed her, killed Amanda Vale.......

TO BE CONTINUED

• 3 weeks later...
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Brad sat on the couch, still mourning over his loss of Sally.

Matilda, who was still at his place from the BBQ Ric had cooked, walked downstairs and plonked onto the couch next to Brad, hugging him.

Ric came stumbling down the stairs, he had tripped on a shoe lace on one of his Etnies skate shoes. Brad and Matilda both looked up, laughing with tears in their eyes.

Brad got up and walked into the kitchen, he was feeling a little hungry even though they had only had dinner not so long ago. He gazed into the fruitbowl, selecting a small yellow pineapple. He picked it up and laughed to himself. It somehow reminded him of his love, Sally. He didn't know how but it just did. He was feeling a bit tired. He took the pineapple up to his bedroom, that was once shared by Sally. He sat it down on the small chest of drawers next to the bed, put on his boxer shorts, and got into bed.

Ric had seen Brad walk upstairs. "Shhhh, come with me" Ric whispered to his girlfriend.

"Ok, where are we going?" She asked him.

"To spy on a kinky Brad!" Ric exclaimed as he grabbed Matilda's hand and led her up stairs.

"Wow, he really is kinky!" They bothed laughed, the pineapple was now in Brad's bed. Brad was fast asleep, clutching the pineapple tightly. Ric and Matilda headed back downstairs to leave him to rest.

TBC soon

Archived