Experiment

Guest Oxidizer

Wow! This is really fantastic. I've always kinda been curious about your writing so I came in here to read and I'm so glad I did. The plot is just so interesting, original and fast paced, and the writing is amazing. Really really great fic, I can't wait to read the last part. :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! :D I'm glad you like it.

I just thought of another trilogy called Corruption where it explains everything you wanted to know about Zoe and Tracey's relationship. How they met, why Tracey didn't turn her in, why she agreed to help her, the origins of the 'Maxine Trood' outfit and them planning revenge. :ph34r:

I'm hoping Part 1 will be up tomorrow. Experiment will be complete sometime next week.

Here's a small teaser from Corruption:

A few moments later, Tracey almost choked when the person on the other end picked up. She had to push herself to get any kind of word out, but ultimately succeeded, after a little struggle. "Constable Fitzgerald?"

"Yes?" responded the voice on the other end of the phone line.

Tracey sighed heavily and smiled ruefully, running a hand through her hair. "Hi, I'm Detective Thompson, city HQ." she replied formerly; feeling a little more confident. "I stumbled across an old report from May earlier, and I just wondered if you could help me."

"Sure, what is it?" Lara's voice somewhat yawned. It was 8AM after all.

Tracey stammered; the words were just so hard to get out, almost as if she swallowed a tennis ball, or each word in her undeveloped sentence was a razorblade, tearing her mouth with each word she ushered. "It's the Summer Bay Stalker case."

I'm holding off from posting it until I've finished Experiment but Part 1 is ready and waiting. :ph34r:

Andy, that was excellent. I loved it. Definitely can't wait for the final part. Before you even think of Corruption, where's my SSOAS update? You owe me.

Klein is one sick lil bastard and so's Quinn. Can't believe they're pitting both Zozo and Pete against each other. It's wrong. Coz we all know who's going to die. At least I think I know.

Anyway, update soon. :)

Cannot believe you put Peter through the humiliation of having be naked. :angry:

No cookies for you. <_<

Before you even think of Corruption, where's my SSOAS update? You owe me.

I know, that's one of the reasons why I'm holding off from posting it. :P I'm hoping for a SSOAS update sometime next week after this is complete.

Cannot believe you put Peter through the humiliation of having be naked. :angry:

:lol: And here I thought you would've liked that part! *shakes head*

I know, that's one of the reasons why I'm holding off from posting it. :P I'm hoping for a SSOAS update sometime next week after this is complete.

That's good. Because I wanna know what's going on.

:lol: And here I thought you would've liked that part! *shakes head*

Weeell, I did kinda enjoy it.... But, it still wasn't really nice because it was humiliating for him if you know what I mean. :D

is there another part??

The third and final part is called Mechanism.

That's good. Because I wanna know what's going on.

I'll definitely update SSOAS next week. There's a few twists and deaths which'll eventually tie into Prison Break. :ph34r:

ETA: I don't think you guys are going to like me for this but I've decided to re-write the chapters as the story has gone in a completely different direction than I wanted. The theme was supposed to be isolation yet no-one's isolated. Even the characters don't look like I pictured them.

The plot's changed slightly and I'm going to edit the chapters I've posted and put the re-written versions in instead, so I'm sorry if some of the stuff seems repeated or confusing. :P

Unfortunately, Peter doesn't play a part anymore, but I'll try and mention him in some of the upcoming dialogue. Although it's annoying, I think it's for the best this way. But if you wanted to know what the outcome was going to be, it was a arena-styled ( :lol: Yeah, I know!) 'Zoe vs. Peter' thing for the first half of the last part and then the rest was Zoe and Tracey's feelings for each other after the match leaving no option but to escape.

Anyway, I'm adding the new stuff now, I just thought you guys should know. I hope you like it and aren't put off. Enjoy.

• 3 months later...

Archived