In The Wake Of Death

Guest russianliliakopylova

Part 4

Amanda's House

Amanda read back over the letter that she had just wrote. She read back the letter she had written to Belle.

Dear My Darling Most Adorable Daughter Belle

After all those years thinking that you had died, and you then turning up in Summerbay looking for me made me the happiest i have ever been. I love you and ryan more than anything in the world i would lay my life down for both of you. For me telling you my secret and then getting you to keep it was unforgiveable and unfair for me to do to you, i put you in an awful position and as a result i have ruined your relationship with Drew. Don't give up fighting for him if he is the one you truly love. I want you to be happy Belle.

I believe for you to be truly happy you can't have me in your life. I ruin everybody around me, i don't mean to but that is just how my life always seems to end. I want you to look after Ryan and if he moves in with Dan i want you to still see him because after all he is your brother and your family. I suspect you will move back in with Irene.

What i am about to tell you might make you think that i am selfish, but i am doing it to make sure that i can't hurt anybody ever again and because i can't live without my one true love. Please forgive me Belle and don;t hate me forever. Please tell Peter that i really did love him and that it was never an act.

I am so so so so proud of you Belle and i am so glad i got to meet you. I just wish i could have been your mum from the beginning. Please always remember i love you.

Love Always Your Mum

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 5

The Diner

Belle had just finished her salad when Irene came over to take away her plate.

Belle:- I better be off to pick up Ryan from Dan. How much do i owe you?

Irene:- six dollars darl.

Belle:- Here

Hands over the money to irene, Then gets out of the booth in which she has just been sat in.

Leah's House

Peter is sat in the living room watching the TV, while Leah and Dan are sat on another Sofa watching the TV. They here a knock at the door.

Leah:- I'll get it

Leah stands up and walks into the kitchen and opens the door.

Leah:- Hi Belle, are you here to see Drew?

Belle:- No i've come to pick up Ryan, is he ready to go?

Leah:- No not yet do you want to come in and wait?

Belle:- Yeah fine

Belle walks into the house and into the living room

Peter:- Amanda send you round to change my mind?

Leah:- Belles here to pick up Ryan. Dan will you go and help him get ready to go please.

Belle:- Peter you shouldn't blame mum it wasn't her fault. I think i will wait outside. Thanks Leah.

Leah:- Ok I'll Come out with you.

Leah and Belle walk outside and sit down at the patio table.

Leah:- So how is your mum doing?

Belle:- I'm not sure i haven't seen her for a while. The last time i saw her i told her to go and see Peter, but then went to the diner and then came here. Did mum come over to speak to Peter?

Leah:- Yeah

Belle:- Did he hear her out?

Leah:- Well he let her in to speak, not that Dan or Drew was happy about that, but then i took drew and dan out to allow them some private time to talk. So i do not no what they said.

Belle:- Well Peter is still here so it can't have gone well for mum. is ryan nearly ready?

Leah:- I'll just check, but i should warn you Ryan's not ghappy with your mum right now, he mentioned to peter something about people at school laughing about your mum. I'll be back in a second

Leah walks into the house and goes to Ryans bedroom

Leah:- Is Ryan ready yet?

Dan:- Yep, Pick up your bags mate

Ryan:- I dont why i have to go back, can;t i just stay here with you

Leah:- Belles here to pick you up

Dan:- Yeah you haven't seen your mum for a while. You'll be back here next week.

All three Ryan, Leah and Dan walk into the kitchen.

Leah:- Come on put your bag on your back

While leah put ryans bag on his back Peter walks into the kitchen

Peter:- See you soon OK mate

Ryan:- Yeah bye uncle peter

Ryan walks outside to Belle

Ryan:- see you dad, leah

Belle:- come on we need to get home

Ryan:- i'm coming.

Part 6

Amanda's House

Amanda had placed the letter addressed to Belle in an envelope with her name written on the front of the envelope on the table.

Amanda opened the bottle of wine and started to drink it straight from the bottle. She sat down on the couch with the bottle in her hand not leaving her clasp. She took another gulp of wine then placed the bottle on the table infront of her. Amanda then picked up the bottle of pills, she unscrewed the lid of the bottle and tipped half the bottle of pills into her hand. she then placed the lid and the bottle of remaining pills onto the table and picked up the bottle of wine. Amanda then put the pills from her hand into her mouth all at once and then took a gulp of wine to wash them down. She kept drinking more wine until the bottle was finished.

She started to get a headache, her head was thumping with pain. Amanda was now laid out on the sofa with her head at the end closer to the kitchen and her feet nearer the front door. Gradually, her eyes started to close and her breathing deteriated.

Belle and Ryan Walking Home

Belle and Ryan were walking home to the mansion in which they lived together with their mum, Amanda.

Belle:- Come on ryan walk faster will you please we really need to get back to mum

Ryan:- Why she doesn't care about us, i heard Drew and Uncle Peter say that mum only cares about one person and that is herself.

Belle:- Mum loves both of us and your uncle peter aswell. So ignore them ok.

They entered the gates that led up to their house and walked up the drive

Belle:- Come on lets get up there and be nice to mum please.

Belle opened the door and at first thought Amanda was just sleeping on the couch, but then got the shock of her life, which made her tell Ryan

Belle:- Ryan you stay outside a second please, i just need to check something

It was then that Belle noticed the pills and wine bottle.

Belle checked Amanda's pulse and to see if she was breathing. She couldn't tell she was so shocked in the confusion. Belle shouted for Ryan to ring triple 0.

Belle:- Ryan come in quick i need you to ring triple 0 can you do that we need an ambulance.

Ryan:- Yes but what has happened?

Belle:- I don't no just ring the ambulance please

Ths is m first fanfiction that i have posted. I enjoy reading McLeods Daughters fanfic and Peter and Amanda fanfic. I enjoy media and drama and i love to write scripts. Do u think i have what it takes to get into the media industry and maybe even be a scriptwriter?

I really couldn't say sorry.

Part 7

Leah's House

Leah:- Peter you know none of this is Belle's fault

Peter:- Yeah I know. I'll apologise the next time i see her.

Leah:- Look Peter i am not telling you to forgive Amanda, i know more than anyone how evil she can be, she tried to ruin my wedding remember. But Amanda being with you the last couple of months i almost forgot all the evil stuff she had done because she has been so happy and kind.

Peter:- Yeah, i know Amanda changed when we got together,but now she is just back to the way she has always been.

Leah:- Well the way Belle was talking when we were talking outside, it seems Amanda has been fighting this battle for months against this Ethan guy. He wanted money from her and when she wouldn't give it that is why he placed the photos at the wedding. Belle says Amanda has been a nervous wreck and everytime Amanda wanted to tell you, Kelli persuaded her not to.

Peter:- That doesn't change the fact that she slept with some other guy.

Leah:- You know you are going to need to get your clothes from Amanda's soon.

Peter:- Yeah i know, i just can't face Amanda yet, and i'm sure she'll be there i doubt she has gone outside. I think i might wait a couple of days.

Part 8

Amanda's House

When Belle heard the Sirens from the ambulance she rshed outside the house to show them where her mum was.

Belle:- She's in here, she's not breathing and her pulse is weak.

Ambulance man:- Ok calm down we will take a look

Ambulance Women:- Whats your mums name

Belle:- Amanda

Ambulance Women:- Ok Amanda, can you wake up darling

Belle:- I think she has taken these

Belle shows the Ambulance man the pills which were on the table

Ambulance Man:- Ok do you know how many were in? Was the bottle full or half empty?

Belle:- I don't know mum keeps the pills in the bathroom cabinet, i never need the pills

Ambulance Man:- Ok

Ambulance Women:- Do you know how long she has been like this?

Belle:- No, we just came back and found her like this and rang for you guys straight away. I had been picking my brother up from his dads.

Ambulance Women:- Ok i think we should take her in to hospital

Ambulance Man:- i'll get the stretcher

Ambulance Women:- You two can come with us, but is there any adult you want us to call

Belle:- When we get to hospital you could call Dan Baker he's ryans dad.

Ambulance Women:- We'll do that for you if you get the number

As the Ambulance man put mum on the stretcher, i spotted something on the table next to the bottle of wine. It had my name on it, i quickly picked it up and put it into my handbag.

Ryan:- I know the number for dad in my head. Are going with mum in the ambulance?

Belle:- Yes, so come on

Ryan:- Cool i have never been in an ambulance before

Belle:- Ryan come on

They all got in the ambulance, the ambulance man drove while the ambulance women sat in the back with Amanda.

Archived