Rodger Corser Appreciation Thread

Guest clarky24

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The opening scene tonight, which i think is the sneak peak on the official website, it of Hugh and Rach, and omg Hugh just made my heart melt:wub: I love him. He has to stay on forever. I never want him to leave. Him and Rach are just the cutest ever :wub:

I definitely approve. I love his wardrobe, i love his hair, i love him. He was sooo cute in yesterdays episode, talking about when he was 8, and the girl Kate whatever who had a 'fatal disease' and he could only cure it if she kissed him, i was just liek awwwwww :wub:

Thats not a spoiler, since its just a talk about his past :P But he was laughing a lot, and he just let loose like he didnt have a worry in the world, and it was sooo sweet. I love him

OK, hands up everyone who approves of Hugh's tight pants? I do. Tighter please, wardrobe department!

*Waves hands around wildly*Especially in the scene where he ''asks Rachael for a 2nd opinon'' yesterday.

I think it may be a OH&S hazard if they make poor Rodger wear them any tighter though,lol.

I watched Mcloud's Daughters today for the 2nd time ever and It was Rodger's first ep!Talk about luck.Me thinks I shall be watching more of that!

Archived