Different Lives

Guest .Amy.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 2

(a short one)

Kim's plane finally landed in New York. He thought about how long it had been since he had seen Robbie and Tasha. They were waiting at the airport. Robbie was still wearing those same glasses, actually he didn't look much different. But Tasha, she was still beautiful but she looked exhausted. She had baby balanced on hip, a toddler hanging on to her dress and a small girl, which Kim could only assume was Ella tugging on her little brother's hair. They welcomed him and took them to their house. They were shocked to hear the news of Alf's death and even more shocked to learn of Martha's sudden disappearance.

"I am going up North now to see Jack and hopefully Martha" said Kim

"Tash why don't you go, I have seen the amount of stress you have been under lately" suggested Robbie

"You right, I have but what about Ben, Ella and Katie?"

"I can look after them" replied Robbie

"Come on Tasha, Mac needs you"

"OK".

Promo:

Kim and Tasha kiss after a drunken night out and she confesses all about her marriage problems, will this be the end of Robbie and Tasha's marriage?

Martha is no where to be seen and Jack is hiding something, but what?

Find out in chapter 3

Up tomorrow!

Archived