NCIS

Guest sarahandkatie

I'm watching Enigma now and then Bete Noire..One of the best episodes of NCIS.

I bought series 2 last week aswell,but have already finished watching that..Very good series I loved SWAK and the last episode..Just got to save money for the 3rd series,but I am getting paid to do some painting next week..So hopefully I will have the 3rd series soon.

And about the FX episodes..What is going on with Tony's girlfriend..I missed last weeks episode,but FX repeat it so much I managed to catch up yesterday with 2 episodes and in one,we saw someone taking pictures of Tony and the girlfriend..I love the fact that Ziva is wondering what is going on and loved her when she said 'He has two phones,one for each ear' when one of Tony's phone rang and he was searching for which one it was. :lol:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my theory about Tony’s girlfriend.

She’s part of the group that Tony’s watching remember the episode about where he was watching them at the airport or at the restaurant, them people! That’s why he has 2 phones so if they trace one it’s register in his name and not NCIS. Also we all know Tony, like Ziva said he tells everyone what he’s had for breakfast, along with everything else, so then why isn’t he talking about this! Unless there’s something to hind!

But like I said it’s only a theory I’m probably wrong!

That is a good theory and makes sense..

Tony is the type of person that would brag about girlfriends,but he could really really like this one and doesnt want to treat her like he did the others,so doesnt want to brag about the relationship..But then why the 2 phones and the person spying on them..Unless the woman is up to something.

But I think its your theory.

I watched SWAK and Twilight again today,probably my two favorite episodes and 3rd is Bete Noire.

Even though I liked the relationship between Gibbs and Abbey I never really understood it until we were told about his past. It has made me like their relationship even more.

I think Michael Weatherly is an awesome actor. He was great as Logan in DA and he does a great job playing Tony in NCIS.

Im so looking forward to season 4 comming to our screens!!! :D

Can anyone explain last nights FX episode?

I'll put it in spoiler tags incase some people don't have or watch FX.

I didn't really get it..

I just read a episode guide of it and understood it abit more..But does it mean it is all over with them.

The man was CIA but the others werent,NCIS got the diamonds and Ares was hit with a virus..So is that that then?

It also means that Tony's girlfriend has nothing to do with Tony's undercover stuff..Making me want to know what is going on lol

I also hope that Tony and Gibbs relationship isnt effected by it..Gibbs did seem really disappointed with what Tony was doing behind his back,even though it started when he retired.

Reading the episode summary in someone elses words helped me understand it abit..But it is still confusing..

I think I will watch it later aswell..Or probably wait for FX to repeat it again..Hopefully make more sense the 2nd time round.

If the girlfriend isn't connected with these guys,then either the girlfriend is dodgy or something to do with Tony and maybe a past case.

I dont want Ziva and Tony together,I think it would spoil the relationship they have now..It will all be different..

Same if McGee really got together with Abby..Its better with the sly flirting and everything.

Archived