NCIS

Guest sarahandkatie

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch this show. I love Gibbs, and Tony he most, the way they talk down to "Probie". I was really shocked when

Kate died

at the end of the first season. But i love the long running storyline with Ari xx

That actually happened at the end of the 2nd season. :)

I have recently rented the first 2 seasons out and it is such a cool show.

Tony is so funnny, I think has character is better in this show than it was in Dark Angel

Does anyone know if the are currently showing new episodes on Australian t.v or if they are repeats?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What was up with that chick in this weeks ep, she one that was moody, and took that guys $1. Im bad with names 'cause im new to this show :P But yeh, and then the old dude said something to her and she was all better and hugged him or something. What was that alll about?

I'm not sure what episode your taking about! What channel and time were you watching?

FX Tueday at 9

I'm loving the season so far!

Wonder how long Tony lasts with his Girlfreind! How jealous was Ziva when he was talking to her! Bless her./Hope they get together soon!

• 1 month later...

Archived