NCIS

Guest sarahandkatie

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony seems more childlike than Logan and all the sarcastic remarks and jokes he does with McGee,Always sucking up to Gibbs and getting a smack across the head for it,So different from Logan.

I havent seen Jag either,My mum used to watch it years ago,So i have seen a few scenes in a few episodes,But i never liked what i saw.

Yes, me too

I absolutely love this show. Everything about is great the characters ( although I did prefer Kate to siva).

Micheal Wetherly makes me smile sooooooooooooo much.

I'm a huge fan of the show, mainly because of Tony. :wub: At first anyway.

I liked Kate but i like Ziva more, she make me laugh so much. I also love the way her and Tony are around each other and how he always corrects her English.

Plus love how he's always talking about different films, it's a wonder how he ever gets any work done! lol

Looking forward to season 4 starting on FX 10th April. Seen the first 5 of the season, can't wait to see the rest.

My top 5 favourite episodes are:

SWAK- When Tony opens the latter with the deadly virus inside.

Under Covers- When Tony and Ziva are working under cover as married assassin.

Frame Up- When Tony is framed for Murder.

Honor Code-When a 6-year-old boy tells Gibbs his father was kidnapped.

Bait- When a student has a bomb attached to his body and askings for his mother.

I like the one where a blind girl and her mother are kidnapped, and the blind girl was able to identify where her mother was after being released by listening to tapes of her mother screaming for help. It's so sad to see the girl crying, but begging to continue.

It's such a clever epsiode, because the guy being blackmailed can't actually leave his desk, so they have to plant a bug, with the killer watching from a webcam lol xxx

My favourite one of all time is YANKEE WHITE. It's the pilot one.

then in no particualr order!!!!!!!!!!!

one shot, one kill: a navy recruitment officer is shot and there is a white feather left on the scene. Its great to see Gibbs go undercover.

Bete noire, revielle, twilight, kill ari 1+2: all Ari story lines, i love ari story lines.

home town hero: an officer who dies whilst serving has a dead skeleton in his boot of the car he had in storage which turns out to be girl he went to school wiht. I love the way the this is solved.

under cover: I prefer Kate but I love this ep, the way siva and tony are together, pure genius.

bait: a high school kid straps a bomb to himself and gibbs and abbie use sign language to sort it out.

bloodbath: when abbie is the target. Love the connection between her and Mcgee.

Hiatus 1+2: I sky plussed these and watched them back to back. Glad I didn't have to wait loved it sooooo much.

can't believe gibbs retired though!

I love them all but really love these!

I haven't seen JAG either. Hadn't even heard of it before NCIS. The thing that first attracted me was the advert where someone asked "Is it anything like CSI?" And Tony goes "Only if you're dyslexic" Haha! :lol: xxx

I remember that! :lol:

I love this show.

I haven't seen JAG either. Hadn't even heard of it before NCIS. The thing that first attracted me was the advert where someone asked "Is it anything like CSI?" And Tony goes "Only if you're dyslexic" Haha! :lol: xxx

LMAO That is so Tony! I love all his one-liners! He makes me laugh so much, looking forward to the new season starting tomorrow on FX. I hope

Tony and Ziva get together

, as they make me laugh so much.

I bought series 1 on Friday and I am already on the 2nd to last disk,I dont want it to end lol.

Im wondering how soon I can buy the 2nd series,But i think i might have to wait awhile..Im just glad it is on Five and FX.

You can get it when ever you like!!! As it's been out for ages, season 3 is out in USA next month so would think that will be out around September, but don't quote me on that.

I've just order 1-3 seasons for USA can't wait till i get them. :)

Archived