CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Guest sarahandkatie

I missed most of the last series so I'm currently watching the rerun. Personally I was growing a bit bored with the "miniature killer" storyline. I hope Grissom and Sarah get together as there is obviously a real chemistry between them. But then again if they became a couple it may spoil things. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm selling on my CSI dvds because I'm not interested anymore and I need the space. They are seasons 1 to 4 and have only been watched once.

If anyone is interest in helping take these off my hands, PM me and we will talk about a price. If you are worried about trusting me then don't be. I have done this before and there are a few people on here who have bought from me.

I'm sorry I can't just give them away. They are almost brand new and, because they are 2 boxes a season, the postage & packaging may be pricey.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

did anyone see last nights episode on channel 5? is it me or are they losing the plot a little this season?

It's not just you, i was wondering the same thing. I was sitting watching the whole Warrick and the girl from the club thing and i was going what the hell is going on. I still don't know!! :lol: Was he drugged? And can anyone tell me what's happened with Warrick and his wife i must have missed an episode somewhere because i didn't know what he was on about to her on the phone in last nights CH5 episode.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived