CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Guest sarahandkatie

Calleigh is the one with the blonde hair who like fireing guns, I just find her stiff and uneasy and i don'tlike that.

I love that bit, Grissom really cares about 'his people'. I vcried at one the other week when they found the body in the church and catherine lit the candle for sam, she really misses him you can see that!!!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Calleigh, she's got that southern drawl. The way she reacted after Hogan (?) shot himself in the head after she rejected him ... brilliant, the fact she couldn't even go back into the weapons room. And of course when she realised it was him who put the gun next to her head, by remembering the sound the gun made. And the way she keeps helping her dad after he disappoints her time and time again.

xxx

The latest LV episode to make me cry was when Catherine woke up in that room all alone, and did her own rape kit. So sad and moving.

Yeah, i was a bit too. I thought it would be played up a bit more. My favourite Catherine and Lindsay episode was when Lindsay was in her dad's car and it was filling up with water. Catherine had to find her before she drowned. Then she found Eddie's body the next day :( xxx

He broke into her house, and like kept her there. He tied her up in the bath at one point (after beating her up) and she had to cut through the ropes with razor blades. It was horrific to watch, really gruesome. Terrifically acted though. Then in the end she shoots him, but she can't remember at first anything that happened, just that she woke up next to her dead boyfriend. Great episode though :D.

xxx

Yeah, me too. I loved the chemistry she had with both Danny + Don. Her storyline was sad as well because the guy that killed her was the guy she'd been trying to get everyone to pay attention to and arrest for so long.

[i have to admit here, i haven't been watching CSI too much lately, due to my finding of the hottest guy alive. Check out Criminal Minds people, Hotch is hot!] xxx

• 2 months later...

Archived