Emergency surgery

Guest Luc

Looking forward to all the changes – and I can’t believe they are finally going to film in High-Definition, its been the same camera quality and ‘cheap-look’ since 2000!

I also didn’t like all the comparisons to H&A - as you said, they are so different.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to all the changes – and I can’t believe they are finally going to film in High-Definition, its been the same camera quality and ‘cheap-look’ since 2000!

I also didn’t like all the comparisons to H&A - as you said, they are so different.

Looking forward to 'Pat the Rat' - great move! (I don't think she will be playing the Pat, surely..)

according to the Neighbours message board (http://www.neighboursboard.co.uk/)

Steve Bastoni, who has appeared in Police Rescue, Water Rats and The Matrix Reloaded, and Nikki Coghill ho has appeared in numerous Australian dramas and theatre productions, will start filming on Tuesday.! (As part of the new family)

Steve and Nikki join other recent cast additions - Benjamin Hart, Fletcher O'Leary and Jane Hall - as part of Neighbours' "back to basics" revamp, which will start to take shape over the coming months.

``Home and Away is shot on HD. That's why it looks like it does.''

That makes all the difference. N desperately needs to change to HD. They also need to shoot outdoors more, although they don't have an obviously appealing location like the beach. That said, they should put a lot more effort into their indoor sets.

``Home and Away is shot on HD. That's why it looks like it does.''

That makes all the difference. N desperately needs to change to HD. They also need to shoot outdoors more, although they don't have an obviously appealing location like the beach. That said, they should put a lot more effort into their indoor sets.

I think perhaps Neighbours could with expanding its locations. Of course it should always be set mainly on Ramsay Street, but I think they should introduce a few new places and spread its wings a little. Isn't there a place called Anson's Corner that they always used to talk about in the early years? They could introduce a couple of houses there where semi-regular relatives of some characters live and appear from time to time. I just think (and always have thought) that in terms of location and places to shoot, it's always seemed very limited.

As burr said, Home and Away has the advantage of being shot in the country, so there are always lots of stunning views and infinate locations. Maybe Neighbours could counter-act this with more "In the city" episodes. I think the school set could do with a makeover too.

And, even though in real life Lassiter's complex (is it still called that? Where the coffee shop and pub are?) and Ramsay Street are nowhere near each other, I think they should come up with a fake "route" between the two, so that when we see characters walking along we know they are on their way to Lassiters.

It was once said: ``Neighbours solves problems over a cup of tea, Home and Away solves them by sinking a ferry.''

Am I the only one who finds this funny :lol::lol: .

Anyway I'm glad to hear that Neighbours is being revamped, I started watching it after I start with HAA but it sort of lost me, I agree to that it needs to expand it wings a bit more, being stuck on one street is boring after awhile (to me at least) but then again they shouldn't expand to much :)

It's Sink or swim time, Programs move with the times for people my age (24) and older who remember how the soap used to be consider this a good move. But at the same time we do need some psycho Paul moments in there with the family values, On the other hand i dont think Susan and Karl kennedy arguing over who's turn it is to wash up or Harold asking Lou if he watered the Daffodils will pull in the ratings either.

Wise move bringing in Rowena very wise but saying that when they bought her back in sons and daughters to save it from dying it failed and sank. It was impossible to believe a woman went away had plastic surgery came back then her twin sister shows up never mentioned before looking like she originally did and they both develop psychic bonds you get my point................sink or swim

What do we think of this psychic guy (in Australia)? Is he too ridiculous and out there, and part of the problem, or is he a platform for reconnecting current characters to characters from the past (dead though they may be) and therefore part of the solution? I personally like him, because I happen to believe in that stuff anyway, but I was wondering what other people thought. Is this guy talking about Madge and Kerry etc a good move? Or is it just another sign of desperation?

What do we think of this psychic guy (in Australia)? Is he too ridiculous and out there, and part of the problem, or is he a platform for reconnecting current characters to characters from the past (dead though they may be) and therefore part of the solution? I personally like him, because I happen to believe in that stuff anyway, but I was wondering what other people thought. Is this guy talking about Madge and Kerry etc a good move? Or is it just another sign of desperation?

I believe In and study the paronormal and i always like soaps "ghost" Moments. It is hard to make the guy out but i think Harold is right to be suspicious and warn her as she is going through a hard time and i dont think he was impressed whatsoever when Madge was mentioned as being Stingers new friend time will tell.

Archived