Pat the Rat.. is Back!!!

Guest simmins

Gordon Hamilton was so boring.

Couldnt agree more and the series was amazing until the last 80 episodes or so when the ridicolous Gordon married pavalova baking boring beryl.

And Rowena reprised her role as Pamela Hudson who was " Pat's" twin sister before she looked liked belinda giblin and wow after 900+ episodes strange how Pat/Alison suddenly realised for the last 72 episodes she had psychic powers against her sister to win over silly nick Benson.

The one that made me laugh the most is Pamela and Wayne becoming friends seeing Rowena and Ian trying to destroy each other for 500 + episodes it was odd seeing them be nice despite the fact he did "destroy" her original chracter Alison

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will never forget rowena mid series excelled herself in this hilarious scene with stephen morell when she was drunk " your boring sister barbara called boring beryl to tell her i was on the way so boring beryl......." " shut up patricia !"

That was one of my favourite Pat the Rat scenes! :lol:

Roll on tuesday then im going to be nostalgic here

how young do Rowena Wallace Cornelia Frances and Ian rawlings look !!! from the opening credits to this 1984 season episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzpWIwVle9Y

shame so many great talent died like Pat mcdonald, Anne Haddy and IIlona Rogers died i wonder what Abigail does these days i know what happened to Leila Hayes...........

this one i found for SI-CO one of my favs with Rowie at her best

the last scenes of the series including that great montage covering all characters from day one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC9mP21U31w

With all these great Memorys i really cannot wait to see Rowena in action next week !

Archived