Isla Fisher Pregnancy rumours!!

Guest kanes_girl

Me too Liz. Although he's rather dashing out of costume. :wink: Isla seems like she has a really good sense of humour, especially considering her role in Wedding Crashers. It would have been nice to see more of that on H&A!

Yeah but that wasn’t really Shannon, she was more intent on being taken seriously and considered a mature adult…she did do giggly stuff with Sally and Selina though.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Borat Baby Is Very Nice

THEY tried to keep the pregnancy quiet but Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen were just too excited about the happy news to keep a straight face at the MTV Awards.

The unlikely duo have apparently been keeeping mum for the past five months – a difficult feat by Hollywood standards.

But their joy could no longer be kept hidden, like the teeny bump starting to emerge from Fisher's petite frame at the awards ceremony last week.

The website for top-selling US magazine People said the couple were congratulated on the pregnancy by several friends backstage at the MTV ceremony.

"The couple smooched and greeted a steady stream of friends, one of whom one loudly exclaimed 'congratulations on the baby'." the report said.

"Cohen excitedly answered 'thank you'."

Fisher showed off her figure in a floaty cream-colored dress and often rubbed her noticeably protruding belly during the ceremony.

The couple, who have been together for about five years and are among Hollywood's most private duos, today refused to comment publicly on the pregnancy reports.

Fisher's Los Angeles publicist Stephen Huvane told News Limited he would not confirm the reports – but he made a point of saying that he could not deny that the petite actress was expecting her first child.

"We are not releasing any statement – and we are not denying the reports," he said today.

Fisher, 31, is believed to be about five months pregnant.

Pregnancy reports first began following Fisher's curvaceous appearance at the Academy Awards in late February.

Cohen, 35, and Fisher have had a long engagement by Hollywood standards – with the flame-haired former Home & Away starlet having spent several years studying to convert to Judaism in preparation for their nuptials.

Fisher, who grew up in Perth, has split her time between the US and the UK since her career-boosting role as Vince Vaughn's hyperactive love interest in comedy Wedding Crashers.

Cohen, who was born in England and educated at Cambridge, rose to fame in the late '90s as the spoof rapper Ali G on British television.

He became familiar to American audiences in 2003 when Da Ali G Show began airing in the US and shot to fame in last year's comedy smash hit Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.

- The Daily Telegraph

• 1 month later...

I'm having Borat's baby

Sunday Herald Sun

July 22, 2007

AUSTRALIAN star Isla Fisher has confirmed she's pregnant and says she is ecstatic about the impending arrival of her first child with her fiance, Borat star Sacha Baron Cohen.

"I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life," she said yesterday.

The former Home & Away star, who had until yesterday refused to confirm publicly that she was pregnant, would not reveal any details about when the baby is due or which country the couple had decided to be in for the birth.

But the Wedding Crashers star, who is believed to be seven months pregnant, revealed she had decided to take a step back from her acting career after the baby was born and would not return to work for an indefinite period.

"I don't want to put the pressure on myself to have to race back to something, so I'm just taking it easy," Fisher, 31, said.

During the interview to promote her new film Hot Rod, Fisher -- who wore skinny jeans, knee-high boots and a tight-fitting purple top that showed off her large baby belly -- said she had become quite forgetful during the latter stages of her pregnancy.

"I can't even remember my own name sometimes," she said with a laugh.

Cohen, 36, gained fame in Britain playing spoof rapper Ali G before becoming a global star with hit film Borat.

Fisher and Cohen are one of Hollywood's most private couples.

Fisher said her early exposure on Home & Away had made her more cautious about being in the spotlight.

• 2 months later...

It's a baby girl for Borat

Herald Sun

October 20, 2007

JAGSHEMASH! It's a baby Borat girl. Former Australian soap star Isla Fisher - who is engaged to Sacha Baron Cohen, the English comedian who plays Borat - gave birth yesterday in Los Angeles.

No name has been revealed for the baby.

Fisher, 31, a former Home and Away actor before moving to Hollywood, is a rising star following her role in the hit The Wedding Crashers.

The couple announced their engagement in 2004, but have still not set a date for their wedding.

Fisher has converted to Cohen's religion of Judaism.

It was posted here earlier today that Isla Fisher gave birth to a girl, but Celebrity Baby Blog is reporting otherwise, with more details:

Actors Isla Fisher, 31, and Sacha Baron Cohen, 35, are rumored to be new parents following the birth of their first child. We hear the baby is a boy named Sadler James, (not Satchel, as previously posted) making his debut around 11 am on Wednesday morning in Los Angeles, weighing in at 6 lbs, 11 oz. Isla had checked in on Tuesday evening.

Australian media such as The Age and the Daily Telegraph are reporting it is a girl born on Wednesday evening.

We will update as soon as clearer and more official news is released.

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007/10/isla-fisher-and.html

Boy or girl, it has to be one or the other :P

Archived