Anti-Panda Club

Guest Cerise

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well count me in guy,s no panda thank goodness dont ge me wrong I like Peter but the scripwriters got it wrong putting them together I under stood he came back to save Drew but honestly what time has he spent getting to know his own son eps 4296 ,once panda got hold of him out the window god I feel so annoyed with home and away for doing that they should have given Pete a really good story so he coule show of his acting skills hopefully hell be back but with out you know who.

think I,ve vented my thoughts now i,ll get of me soap box.

Was avoiding this place cause Lil was gonna murder me, but I've decided it'd be worth it :P

Basically, I despise everything Panda <_<

Does nobody else find it incestual?? It really might as well be!! :angry:

They have no chemistry in the clightest - all they ever do is stick their tongues down one another's throats and have arguments that nobody else even cares about! Oh, and ruin their kids' lives in the process <_<

*runs from Lil*

Alli, Lil can't kill you. Because she would've done that to me... Considering I posted here as well. :P

I think Alli hit the spot about what she said about Panda. She ruined Peter Baker's character and I for one hated the fact that they did nothing but smooch. And, really, Amanda was really pathetic during the whole time when they were not together. I mean, she was really dumb about the whole Kelli thing which frustrated me and made me love Kelli even more.

Heck, I'd give anything to have had Kelli got rid of Panda.

Janice it's ok :P

Shannon just has... issues, with Chrissie's and my dislike of Panda <_<

And Shan, you'll do nothing of the sort, cause you'll have nobody to spam with :P

In the meantime - Panda suck :angry:

And Chrissie is totally right - I would've got down on my knees and worshipped Kelli Vale for all eternity if she'd gotten rid of them <_<

Archived