Anti-Panda Club

Guest Cerise

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ You're not the only one. I did that when it came to the wedding. Actually, I was sitting there going, Pfft the whole time.

Lol, I swear, the whole bunch of them are funny. But, Panda still gets to me in the sense that we didn't get much Peter/Drew scenes which I really, really wanted to see. That's the main thing that really bugged me the most about Panda.

The next thing was that they spent their time just kissing. At every opportunity. It was annoying and a waste of time.

How do I hate you Panda let me count the ways :wink:

I hate the way the way Peter has no time for Drew since getting together with Amanda. I was also hoping to see the father/son relationship develop more now it's all Panda, Panda and more Panda! :angry:

I also hate the way they seem to be all over each other all the time like a pair of rampant rabbits. In the UK the show goes out at 6pm and I certainly don't want to have to look at those 2 playing tonsil tennis when I 'm trying to eat my tea! I'm no prude but that seems to be all their relationship is about!

I've also taken a sneaky look at future storylines on the internet and am a bit ticked about what is going to happen between them (I don't want to go into details as I don't want my post censored LOL :D). Sad to say we Panda haters are outnumbered as most H&A fans seem to think they are the best thing since sliced bread :rolleyes: I would have liked to have seen Drew's Mom come into the bay and get back together with Peter as she was his first love and it would mean Drew would have both his Mom and Dad together.

I would have liked to have seen Drew's Mom come into the bay and get back together with Peter as she was his first love and it would mean Drew would have both his Mom and Dad together.

You read my mind, i would love for them to get together! Drew, Peter and they're mum as one big happy family :wub:

Panda are a great couple, much better than JnM (They should be the ones leaving...) I hope they come back with little baby Panda's, though I can't believe Peter and Amanda would leave their childern... Amanda helped Peter get over his addiction and Peter helped Amanda become "nice" so they belong together

Uhm not to sound rude but this is a Anti-Panda Club only for people who dont like them. If you like them then go to a Panda fan club.

Panda = most horrible HAA couple i cant think of :P

Oh I don't know about that seeing as Kirsty and Kane are still contenders but I'd say they come awfully close. I'm so glad they're gone! Yay! Even if it was a happy ending. :rolleyes: There was only one scene of it haha. :D

I would have liked to have seen Drew's Mom come into the bay and get back together with Peter as she was his first love and it would mean Drew would have both his Mom and Dad together.

You read my mind, i would love for them to get together! Drew, Peter and they're mum as one big happy family :wub:

Who knows Peter may return to the Bay Amandaless (after she has run off with a toyboy!) and Christy (?) may arrive in to the Bay at the same time and they may get together. Well we can dream. :wub:

Archived