Anti-Panda Club

Guest Cerise

Chrissie, was wondering when you'd show your Face :P

I agree, Clete and Lete had way more Chemistry. I was quite disgusted when Panda got engaged because it didnt seem like they were going anywhere. And after everything that had happened I was surprised to see the Wedding still on. I hope Pete never goes back to her now

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chrissie, was wondering when you'd show your Face :P

Lol, Andy had to tell me about this thread. But, I'm here now. :D

I agree, Clete and Lete had way more Chemistry. I was quite disgusted when Panda got engaged because it didnt seem like they were going anywhere. And after everything that had happened I was surprised to see the Wedding still on. I hope Pete never goes back to her now

I hope to goodness that they don't because, really, it's a waste of good talent, having to spend most of his waking hours just kissing Amanda. It's just boring and a real yawnfest. With Lete, at least you could feel the tension between them. Like, whever Lete kissed it looked really, really real. And then after that, the consequences of it is written all over their face. And you can really feel the whole dilemma and stuff. With Clete, it was perfect.

Basically, when I first saw the whole Panda kissing in the episode where he brings the documents over to her place, I thought it looked fake and there was no chemistry whatsoever. And, I think, what put me off it was that they spent the whole time onscreen just kissing whenever they're together.

:D

Kat, a huge thank you for this thread. :D

Finally, some place to talk where no Panda fans will ever venture into.

I used to like Panda at first but they became too annoying for my liking. They really ruined Nic's character. All that Panda does is play tonsil hockey with each other. And they have no chemistry. Frankly, he had more chemistry with Leah and Clare. :D

Before I scrolled don to your post that was pretty much what I had in mind to say :wink:

They were starting to grow on me, but then I found myself cheering on Kelli and Ethan...

I used to love Peter's character, but now I only watch if he's in a scene to do with other storylines.

Like someone already said, the hook up with Amanda totally ruined his character, not to mention the fact that it's his brother's ex-wife and his son's former lover. But I'm biased, I'm a Pete and Leah shipper 4Eva. lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I like Peter's character but feel that the writers putting him and Amanda together has totally ruined his character. When he first returned I was really hoping to see the development of his and Drew's relationship but that was totally ignored because of the whole Panda thing. I also find it incredibly unbelieveable how fast things moved between them, and also how Peter could choose the woman who broke his son's heart, wo cheated on his brother and who he previously despised over the son he was prepared to give his life for. Another thing I find unrealistic is how quickly Drew managed to forgive him. I like both the characters of Amanda and Peter seperately, but just don't find them believeable as a couple.

• 4 weeks later...

I really don't want another couple i can't stand to have another happily ever after leaving the Bay together. I've already had to see that with Will/Gypsy, Kirsty/Kane and Jude/Shauna. I want them to leave seperately as if the leave together it's like they'belong' together and i don't really think they do.

I also find it strange that in Home and Away the actors who play the supposed couples who 'belong' together always seem to convieniently decide to leave at the same time. Like Robbie and Tasha and the annoying couples above etc. I like a happily ever after but when it's cringeworthy annoying, couples like these two then i'd rather they got good seperate exits. Also too many happily ever afters gets boring after a while and i think H&A have had more than most soaps.

Panda are a great couple, much better than JnM (They should be the ones leaving...) I hope they come back with little baby Panda's, though I can't believe Peter and Amanda would leave their childern... Amanda helped Peter get over his addiction and Peter helped Amanda become "nice" so they belong together

Panda are a great couple, much better than JnM (They should be the ones leaving...) I hope they come back with little baby Panda's, though I can't believe Peter and Amanda would leave their childern... Amanda helped Peter get over his addiction and Peter helped Amanda become "nice" so they belong together

Uhm not to sound rude but this is a Anti-Panda Club only for people who dont like them. If you like them then go to a Panda fan club.

Panda = most horrible HAA couple i cant think of :P

Archived