Love, Honesty & Tales Of The Unexpected

Guest xchazx

it has been two weeks since the party and things have returned to normal. it's saturday afternoon and is cassie's birthday. her and ric are at a hotel. they have decided the time is right to take things to the next level. this chapter is based on just ric and cassie.

Chapter 9

cassie's P.O.V

im sooo nervous ric is in the bathroom, i want to do it with ric i love him to bits its just such a big step, what if things change? what if it hurts?. ric walks out of the bathroom. should i tell him how i feel? iv got to...'ric. ric can i...errr...talk to you' oh god i hope he doesn't go in a mood or anything.

'sure cass whats up?'

'it's just about what ... we are about to do...do you think it willchange anything and what if it hurts your not gonna dump me afterwards are you, you know cause you've like had your way with me or anything' shud i really have said all that.

'cass, i would never do that to you i love you. i thiunk it will make us stronger and bring us closer, if you don't want to you just have to say it doesn't matter to me we will do it when you are ready. it is upto you ok?' he is really sweet, i feel so stupid i new he wouldn't hurt me.

'im sorry ric. i feel stupid i know you wouldn't it's just liek a really big step. do you still want to?'

'cass of course but only if you are ready' i still want to so here goes.

i pull him towards me...

two hours later...

Cassie's P.O.V

that was amazing, as im lying here in ric's i just can't help but smile. this has been the best birthday ever.

'cass are you ok baby?' ric asks, he turns me round to face him.

'im fine, that was incredible ric, i love you so much.'

'i love you too cass' we kiss the passion takes over my body.

we lay there and fall asleep in each others arms.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 10

it's the monday after ric and cassie's night together. ric, cass, mattie & luc are all at school.

Mattie's P.O.V

the bell goes for the end of school.

'so ho was it cass?' i have been dyning to ask.

'it was amazing, he was so sweet.' she gushes. i so want me and luc to feel like that.

'did it not hurt?cause i heard it really hurt and it like bled and stuff' not knowing if i really wanted to know.

'wel it hurt a little bit, but we took it slow and it was fine. it was a bit sre yesterday but it was worth it. seriously mattie it was just...'

so have you brought your dress yet?' i interrupt her, otherwise she will not shut up. i love cass to bits but when she starts talking about ric she just can't stop.

'yeah ric hasn't seen it yet, what about you?'

'well yeah i have but im sure whether i like it now'

'mattie you never change, do you want me to come back to yours and i will give my honest opinion?'

'oh yes please cass, another females perspective would be great and who better than my best mate.

'no worries bout 5-30 then yeah ?'

yeah thank hun'

luc and ric scare us, they jump us from behind.

'luc!!!!' i shout.

'sorry mattie' he gives me his puppy dog eyes they melt my heart no matter how many times he does them.

we hold hands, ric and cass have disappeared.

'so what do you want to do?' luc asks.

'well cassie is coming round to help me with girls things at about half five so how about we get changed and hit the beach?'

'sounds good, what girlie things?'

'never you mind mr holden, me to know and you to find out' haha i love teasing him.

ten minutes later mattie and luc are walking down to the beach.

they reach the beach and mattie wants to sunbathe and luc wants to go for a swim.

Mattie's P.O.V

'Please luc can we just lay here i can't be bothered to go down to the sea, then get all cold and have to walk back up here and dry off' i try and say in my sweetest voice.

'well if you can't be bother..ed' suddenly he picks me up puts me over his shoulder and runs down to the sea.

'lucas holden you wouldn't dare' he wouldn't would he?

he keeps unning, im starting to get worried. i am fully clothed at this point, well i have a bikini top on and my favouritest pair of shorts on. he is now in the shallow bit of the water and im still on his shoulder.

'luc put me down please!!! plase luc!! if you love me then put me down' the water is at his knees. he walks further out the water is now just below his hips. he gently brings my face to his face.

'mattie this has nothing to do with loving you, i do love you ma..' he drops me in the water.

arrggggggggh!!!i go under, the water gets in my mouth and up now, all the air in my body is being sucked out. i hit the bottom but bounce back to the surface.

i start to splutter, luc grabs me and pats my back. i shrug him off and turn my back on him, he is going to pay for that.

'mattie im sorry it was only a joke' his guilt is obvious in his voice.

i turn around and shove his head under the water, he grabs me and pulls me down with him. we both come o the surface at the same time. he grabs me i try to shove him off but he tightens his grip. he turns me around to face him. we are boh dripping wet he pulls me towards him his lips tenderly caress mine. i feel so exhilerated when we are together. we finally break free and walk hand and hand back upto the soft sandy beach. he sits down and pulls me on top of him. his beauiful crystal blue eyes captivate me. we kiss again. he rolls me over and we coninue to kiss. i wish we could just stay like this....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived