Tonight's Aus Ep - Friday 23 March

Guest emmasi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm crying... Another brilliantly beautiful episode. I don't want to analyse it or anything just now. I'll just say that it was worth missing the few seconds of previouslies on H&A to let myself feel the tears for Scott and Dylan. I'm gonna miss them both so much...

I also enjoyed watching tonight's episode. The funeral was nice and simple, just the way Stingray would of wanted it to be. Also it was good to see his skateboarding mates showing their respect by taping their skateboards as the Timmins family & Co walked back to the house.

I'm glad that Dylan is going with his dad as he has not coped with Scott's death at all. You could tell by the way he trashed the Sacrlet Bar that he still has alot of anger and getting away from Ramsey Street may help him to heal!!

Overall well done Neighbours. Cop Ya! Scott 'Stingray' Timmins, we're gonna miss ya!!

What a wonderful episodes and well done to the writers. Dylan has left to go up north and get away from Ramsey Street. I think he is a great actor but I don't see him coming back anytime soon unfortunately :(

Janae was also quite good tonight and it was good of her to encourage Boyd to go to the funeral. Overall can't really find fault. And Glenn is leaving YAYAYAYAY thank goodness :D

Archived