Bouncer!

Guest paulli75

Out of all the animals that have been in the show,I have to say that Bouncer was the best. I used to love & laugh at all the things that he would get up to. I was so sad to hear when he died. He is sadly & deeply missed. There will never be another like him!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember one of the most random and bizarre Neighbours moments when Bouncer dreamt he was getting married to a bitch (the four-legged kind!) called Rosey! It kind of worked though!

He could also always be relied on to answer the telephone and bark down the phone if one of his owners/guardians (and there were many!) was lying on the floor about to cark it!

Bouncer arrived very early in 1987, I think - when he was a puppy. Mike Young bought him as a praest for young Lucy Robinson whose dog Basil has sadly drowned whilst being looked after by Mike and Scott (I think). Sadly, Bouncer was retired from the show when it was discovered the animal had cancer in real life.

I remember that episode where Bouncer dreamt he was getting married. So hilarious. Him & Joe Mangel made a great double act! Also remember when Mrs Mangel used to always chase him away then she became quite attached to him & wanted to keep him! :lol:

I liked Bouncer 5. He was so pathetic and so cute ^_^. Harvey was cool too, aw, and that little scruffy thing that Susan has - Audrie. Neighbours is such an animal friendly show :)

The real Bouncer, I don't remember him that much, but is he the dog that was accidentally killed by Harold's snail bait? I remember Hannah being very distrought and accusing Harrold of doing it on purpose :(

My main memory of "Bouncer" isn't from Neighbours, it's from The Late Show (old Australian sketch show type thing - not Letterman). They were conducting a celebrity tour in Melbourne, and Bouncer ran out in front of the tour bus... there was a thump... :(

Archived