Forbidden Attractions

Guest HeavenForbid

Chapter 21

Peter and Amanda drove to the grave. They were both nervous. It would be the first time that they were there since Drew’s death. The parked the car and walk over to the grave. On it, it read

Drew Curtis

12 April 1990 – 23 June 2007

Aged 17

Loved by his friends and family

RIP

Peter went and got some flowers while Amanda stared down at the grave. She placed her hand over his name “Drew.” She started to cry

“I am so sorry. I really am. I loved you. But why did you have to do this. We all miss you so must. I can’t believe this is my entire fault. I just wanted everyone to be happy. That is all I ever wanted. But with me, all I ever bring is trouble. Looking at this head stone, well, it just made me realise this is real. Everyday I wake up hoping that it is all a dream…A very bad dream…That it was different…That you were still here. Where you should be. Look at me, crying like a baby…I miss you Drew. I will never forget you.”

Peter walked over to Amanda. He put new flowers around this grave. He stood there with Amanda while she sobbed silently into his shirt. He started to cry. It was the first that he had showed his real emotions, his real feelings since Drew died.

Rocco and Belle arrived home. They heard a noise upstairs. They went up and in Jen’s room, she was packing her things.

“Jen? Where? Where are you going?” Belle asked

“I have to go…I have to get out of here” Jen said

“But? Why? What is going on?” Rocco asked

“Nothing I just really have to go. Tell Peter and Amanda that I said thank you for everything. I am so grateful. I really am” Jen said

She ran down the stairs. Rocco and Belle ran after her. Jen got into her car and speed off. Rocco and Belle were amazed. What had just happened?

Preview: Johnny comes to see Rocco. Will his announcement shock Rocco?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 22

Rocco and Belle didn’t know what to do. After a while, Peter and Amanda arrived home. They explained what happened. Peter and Amanda were worried,

“It has to do with her ex.” Peter said

“Why would she leave?” Amanda ask

“To maybe get away from him.” Suggested Rocco

“I am going to ring, Lara. Ask if she was acting strange” Peter said

Rocco’s phone rang. He went outside and answered it.

“Beach. Now”

The phone line went dead. He knew it was from Johnny. He text him back saying that he wasn’t coming but Johnny replied, saying that it was very important. Rocco went back into the sitting room. Peter walked in at the same time.

“Lara said she was fine….however Lara had heard a few bangs against the wall and that the office door was locked” Peter replied

“Are you going to go and see Lara?” Amanda asked

“Yeah….I think I should. Do you want to come with me?” Peter asked

“I will stay here and get the dinner started” Amanda replied

“Right, Well I will be back soon as possible” Peter said and left. Amanda went into the kitchen.

“Yeah I have to go as well” Rocco said

“Where are you going?” Belle asked

“Johnny wants to talk to me” Rocco replied

“Ok. Well be back soon! I will miss you” Belle said and kissed him.

Belle went into the kitchen to help Amanda and Rocco left the house and headed for the beach.

Peter drove as fast as he could to get to the police station. When he arrived he couldn’t find Lara. He went into the office and looked around. He saw that the fire escape door's lock was broken off. He went back out to the lobby area and tired to ring Jen. It was to voicemail. He started to panic. This had to have something to be with that ex of hers. Lara came into the office.

“Heya Peter. Do you -”

“Lara! Please tell me what happened? Did you think that someone was in that office with her?” Peter said quickly

“I don’t know Peter. I heard some banging that is it.” Lara answered

“But the fire exit lock is broken. Do you think her ex came back and was in that room with her?” Peter asked

“Maybe. But that could have been broken for a really long time and nobody noticed.” Lara replied

“Ok….Well. I will call her and see if she answers.” Peter said.

He went out of the office and drove back home. On the way, she called her several times. But there was no answer. Had she run away? Had she been kidnapped? Was she dead? Peter didn’t know what to think. He went back home and helped Amanda. There was nothing he could do.

Rocco went to the beach. He waited and waited for Johnny but he never arrived. He started to get annoyed. He walked up to the diner and saw Johnny pulling up in his car. Johnny got out. They walked back down to the beach.

“Where have you been?” Rocco shouted

“What have a told you about that?” Johnny asked

“Don’t give me that crap Johnny! What do you want?” Rocco said annoyed

“I have come to say goodbye?” Johnny replied

“Where are you going?” Rocco asked

“I am leaving the Bay, Roc. Gone. For good. Just like you said to me” Johnny replied “You are me brother and I will always love you. But we are two very different people. It was great meeting you again. It really was. But my work here is done.”

Rocco was stunned. He had no words to describe his feelings at that moment.

“Goodbye, Rocco” Johnny said and started to walk back to his car.

Rocco stood on the beach. He was free. Johnny was gone. For good. Yes, he would miss his brother. But like Johnny said, they were two every different people. Rocco went home while Johnny sat in his car for a while smiling. He drove out of the car park and read the sign: Now leaving Summer Bay.

Preview: Amanda makes a discovery. Is Jen dead or alive?

Chapter 23

Over the next few days, life got back to normal. Rocco and Belle were doing great. So were Peter and Amanda. They started to go out and started to get on with their lives. It was for the best. Belle noticed that Rocco was happier with Johnny gone. But she didn’t understand it. Whenever they were together they seemed great. Peter called Jen back but it went to voicemail as well. Peter was still worried about her. He just hoped that where ever she was that she was safe. Amanda woke up early one morning. She went down the stairs. The post had arrived. She took the letters and threw them onto the table, unknown to the fact that in one particular envelope there was something that she would really want to see before anyone else. She walked over to the kettle and turned it on. She made her daily cup of tea and sat down to read the paper. After a while, Peter came down. He was dressed and was going to get a cup of coffee. He kissed Amanda.

“There is your post” Amanda said

“Which ones?” Peter asked

“Those white ones and that brown one” Amanda answered

“Right. More bills! Great” Peter laughed

“Well, that is life” smiled Amanda

Peter started to open the brown envelope. Amanda watched him. Suddenly his phone rang. He quickly handed the envelope to Amanda and ran out of the room shutting the door behind him. Amanda looked at the envelope. She looked into it. There were pictures inside. She took them out, excepting them to be ones of their holiday which the went on a few months ago. Instead, she got the shock of her life. They were pictures of her and Drew together. Amanda’s heart missed a beat. Someone knew about the affair and Peter was nearly going to find out about it. Amanda quickly put the pictures back into the envelope and sat on the envelope and continued reading the paper. Peter rushed back in.

“I have to go!” Peter said “That was work”

“Ok…See you later!” Amanda said

Peter kissed her and left the house. Amanda picked up the pictures and went to her room. She quickly got dressed and left the house.

Somewhere in the city, Jen had just moved into her new place. She managed to get away from Kevin. She would start her new life without him. The house was small but it was just what she wanted. She didn’t know where Kevin was. She had refused to answer Peter’s calls. Didn’t was to get him involved in this anymore. There was a knock on the door.

“Hello” she said opening the door

“Hi. I am the landlord. I need a few details. Name?” he asked

“Jen Harrison” she answered

“Age?” he asked

“24” she answered

After a while, the landlord left. Jen settled in front of the TV. The landlord went out and rang someone on his phone.

“Yes, It is her” he said and hung up

Preview: What will Amanda do with the pictures?

Chapter 24

Amanda drove into the bush. She lit a fire and threw the photos into it. Peter would never ever find out about the affair. She headed back to the Bay. Rocco and Belle were hanging around the Surf Club, kissing. Amanda called them over.

“Dinner will be ready at 6” she said

“Ok…Will be there” Belle replied

Amanda drove off leaving Belle and Rocco to continue with what they were doing before she came. A school friend walked up to them.

“Oh heya, Kate” Belle said

“Hello, Belle….” She replied

“Oh this is Rocco, he is new” Belle smiled

“Ah…Nice to meet you Rocco” Kate answered

“Yeah, same to you” Rocco said

“So, yeah, there is a party tonight at my house. Do you want to come? Everyone in our grade is going” Kate asked

“Do you want to go?” Belle asked Rocco

“Sure!” Rocco said

“Ok…Well. Great! See you at around 8” Kate said and left

Belle and Rocco spent the rest off the day hanging around the town. They headed home and eat their dinner and then got ready. After a while, Amanda drove them to the house where the party was being held. Belle and Rocco walked up to the door.

“Are you ready?” Belle asked

“Yup” smiled Rocco and he kissed Belled.

The two walked into the house unknown to the fact that something terrible was going to happen at that party…

Preview: What will happen at the party

Chapter 25

The party had already begun. In each room there were people, making out, drinking, dancing, smoking and others were playing games like “suck and blow”. Rocco went and got Belle a drink. After they had a few, Belle was well and truly drunk. Rocco wasn’t as bad.

“Come on” Belle said dragging him out to dance

“Nooooo” Rocco replied

“Please! I love dancing!” belle begged

“Fine” Rocco said giving in

They went out and started to dance. Everyone was having so much fun. Rocco went to the bathroom while Kate and another friend from school, Sarah came over to talk to Belle.

“Heya Belle!” Kate said

“Heya guys! How are you’s? Great party!” Belle shouted

“Thanks! So what is Rocco like?” Sarah asked

“Great! I Love him - ” Belle said and then went silent

“Belle?” Kate said

“Are you ok?” Sarah asked

“Yes! I am fine….That was the first time I said I loved him” she smiled

“Awwww” the girls both said

“I have to go and find him!” Belle said and walked up the stairs.

She searched every room. But couldn’t find him. Where was he? She started to feel a bit sick so went into a bedroom. She got sick and ran into the en-suite bathroom. She heard a bedroom door close and foot steps. Belle stood up and walked out of the bathroom. She looked around the room. Nothing. Suddenly out of nowhere, someone jumped on her from behind. He pulled her hair and made her lay on the bed where he pulled down her skirt

“Please….No…..Please…….Nooooooooo” she sobbed knowing what was happening to her

The man stood up and zipped up his trousers. Belle cried silently. She refused to look at her attacker. He turned around to her.

“I have had better!” he spat and walked out of the room

Preview: Will Belle tell anyone what happened?

Chapter 26

Belle pulled herself together. She walked back down the stairs to find Rocco. He appeared out of nowhere.

“Where are you been?” she asked

“Oh. The bathroom” Rocco said

“I love you, Rocco” she said

“What?” Rocco asked

“I love you! So much!” Belle said looking at him

“Belle, I love you too” he smiled

“Can, we get out of here?” Belle asked

“It is only 11. Are you sure?” Rocco asked

“Yes. I am sure.” Belle said

Rocco and Belle said goodbye to everyone. Rocco was all smiles but Belle was only thinking of one thing – One of these guys could be my attacker. They walked home. Rocco had his arm around Belle. She felt so safe with him. Rocco was talking about something but Belle wasn’t concerting.

“What do you think?” Rocco asked

“What? Huh?” Belle asked

“Where you not listening?” Rocco asked “I said. Do you think that me and you will get married and have children?”

“Oh. Yeah. Maybe.” Belle answered

They arrived at the house. Peter and Amanda were sitting on the sofa watching TV when they came home

“Oh! Hey, guys. You are home early. Everything ok?” Amanda asked

“Yeah. Think Belle is tired” Rocco laughed

“Are you ok, Hun?” Amanda asked Belle

“Yeah. I am fine. I am just going to go to bed. Night everyone” she said and left.

“Are you sure she is ok?” Peter asked

“She was a bit quiet when we were walking home” Rocco said

“I hope everything is ok.” Amanda said

“She told me she loved me, tonight” Rocco smiled

Amanda smiled. She was so happy that Belle was over Drew and getting on with her life. Rocco said goodnight to Peter and Amanda and headed upstairs. He walked into Belle’s room. She was lying in bed.

“Night” he said to her

“Night” she replied and kissed him.

Rocco walked out of the room and in his bedroom where he went to bed. Belle on the other hand sobbed silently to herself.

Preview: Peter gets a shocking phone call

Chapter 27

Three weeks had pasted since the party. School was starting back up soon. Amanda was getting Rocco and Belle ready. Making sure they had everything – books, uniform, pen, copies etc. She seemed to be on top of things; however she was so worried about the photos. More had been sent. Again, she went into the bush and started a fire to get rid of them. Belle was scared to go anywhere. She never told anyone that she was raped. She couldn’t. Not even Rocco. He knew something was up. She hadn’t seemed herself. Rocco asked her if anything was wrong but she always answered the same thing. No. Two days before school started, Amanda had got all the books and was in the kitchen sorting the out. Peter walked in.

“Hello.” Peter said to her.

“Hey.” Amanda replied

“What are you doing?” Peter asked her

“Sorting out the school books since the two of them will not bother” Amanda answered

“Ah…I see. I was thinking - ”

Peter phone rang. He went out and answered it

“Hello…Peter Baker.” He said

“Peter….” Someone whispered

“Who is this?” he asked

“Jen” she whispered again

“Jen! Are you ok? Where are you?” Peter asked

“You have to help me. Please. Kevin has me in his house. Please. Aghhhhhhhhhhh” Jen screamed. Kevin walked into the room and slapped Jen across the face

“What is going on?” Peter shouted

“You stay well away!” Kevin yelled down the phone

He hung up. Peter went back into the kitchen.

“Who was that?” Amanda asked

“Jen.” Peter answered

“How is she?” Amanda asked

“Not good. Kevin has she. In the city where he lives” Peter answered

“Oh no!” Amanda replied

“Amanda, I have to go to the city to make sure she is ok. I have to get her out of there” Peter said to her

“Ok…Be very careful.” Amanda said to him

“Don’t worry. I will come back in one peace” Peter laughed “I have to go down to the station, sort of some officers and I will come back to get my things. I really don’t know how long I will be gone for.”

“I love you, Peter” Amanda smiled

“I love you too. I was thinking…What about a Christmas wedding?” Peter asked now knowing that she wanted to be with Amanda for the rest of his life

“I would love that!” Amanda replied

“Great! See you soon” Peter said and kissed her and left

Preview: Belle tells Rocco what happened. But will she remember who her attacker was?

Chapter 28

Peter went to the station. He rounded up 20 officers. They all went back to there houses and got things ready to take with them. After a few hours, they arrived in the city. The hunt had begun. Peter just hoped that he wasn’t too late. Meanwhile, back in Summer Bay, Belle was sitting on the beach. Rocco came up to her and grabbed her. She screamed and started to cry.

“Belle! Belle. Calm down! It is ok! It was just me” he said hugging her

“I have to tell you something” Belle said

“What? What is wrong?” Rocco asked

“It happened at the party. After you left me and I went and looked for you….” Belle

“What? What happened, Belle” Rocco asked nervously

“I was….rape…raped” Belle said bursting into tears

Rocco held Belle in his arms while she sobbed. Rocco didn’t know what he was going to do.

“Do you remember who it was?” Rocco asked

“No…” Belle answered

Rocco and Belle sat on the beach for a little while longer. They didn’t say anything. Rocco had no idea what to say to her. It must have been so hard for her that last few weeks.

Meanwhile, in the city, Peter and his officers went to the police station headquarters. They were filled in on everything.

“She said she was at his house, but didn’t say where” Peter told everyone

“He name is Kevin Nader, brother of Ashton Nader” an officer said

“So all we have to do is find Ash and he can tell us where he lives” Peter said

After a while, everyone put the heads down and worked on finding Jen. Peter was so worried about her. Was she ok? Was she alive? Would they ever fine her? An officer walked into the room.

“Contacted Ash. Gave the address. But says, he know think that Kevin lives there anymore as they has seem each other in three years” the officer said

“Right, well it is worth a look. Remember, this man is dangerous and could very well be armed” Peter warned them

“What is going to happen?” an officer asked

“Well, one car is going to go teh house.. The rest well be up and around the corner. If this is where, Jen is then backup will be called” Peter explained

They all got into the car. Peter and four officers drove up to the house in one of the police car's. There were no lights on in the house but there was a car. Peter got out of the car and looked around the house. He went around the back of the property and tried to look into a window. He couldnt see anything. Suddenly he heard a noise. He turned around and someone punched him in teh stomach. He fell to the ground.

Preview: Is Peter ok? Someone makes an explosive return. Who will it be?

Chapter 29

Peter woke up in a pile of blood. He had a very bad headache. He looked around. It was dark. Couldn’t see anything. He searched his pockets. However, hit him had taken his phone. He couldn’t contact anyone. Peter looked around the room. He heard a voice

“Peter”

“Who is there?” he asked

“Je...Jen” she said

Peter looked around and saw Jen lying on the ground. He ran over to her. He had no idea how long she was here. It looked like she had beaten up.

“Jen!” he said “Oh my god!”

Peter hugged her

“Get me out of here, please” she begged

“I don’t remember how I got here” he said

“Kevin. He must have done something outside. He came in here with you and started to kick you as I watched.” Jen cried

“Listen, outside there are officers and around the corner there is over thirty. We will get out of - ”

“What did you say?”

Peter turned around. He was stunned at who he was looking at. Zoë!

Preview: What will happen to Peter and Jen?

Chapter 30

“Zoë?” Peter said

“Yes, Peter it is I! Did think you would be seeing me in this whole thing. Did you?” Zoë laughed

“What are you doing here?” Peter asked

“Well, after those two fools wedding. I escaped. Tracy died. Ran back to the city. That is where I met Kevin. Was a lovely guy. We were just friends. Well until that b*tch beside you left him. She ran somewhere. Didn’t know where. I was the person who comforted Kevin. Anyway, we found out that she was in Summer Bay. And well you know how much I “love” that place. Oh and to make things even better, she was living with you. So, I knew what I had to do. I was watching you guys. Seeing you’s getting close.Knew that if Jen went back to the city; you would come running after her. So that was our plan. Get her back here. You come here to be the “hero” but we kill you!” she laughed

“What do you want with us? Why don’t you and Kevin have a nice life together” Peter said

“Because, Peter. I will not get my revenge on you!” she smiled

She took a gun out and pointed at Peter. She loaded it and got ready to fire. She moved the gun slightly and let go and shot it at the wall. The sound of the gun woke up the entire neighbourhood.

“Now didn’t you say that there are cops outside?” Zoë asked

“No…I didn’t say that” Peter said

Zoë walked over to Jen. She grabbed her be her head and got a knife out. Zoë placed the knife on Jen neck

“So are there cops outside?” she repeated

“I told you no!” Peter said

“Listen, Peter! Jen will get it, if you don’t tell me” Zoë threatened

“Peter…Please…Tell her…” Jen begged

“Fine…Yes…There is” Peter said giving in

“KEVIN! KEVIN!” Zoë yelled

Kevin walked down into the basement and looked at them

“Sweetheart, there a cops outside.” Zoë smiled

Kevin walked over to Zoë. Zoë thought Jen back on the floor. Zoë and Kevin embraced in a kiss. After a few minutes, Kevin left. Jen and Peter sat beside each other. Zoë sat down on the ground

“Here, Listen to this. This is the good part” she laughed

She went and outside the tiny window so they could here what was going on. They heard a voice shouting

“GET OFF THIS PROPERTY OF ELSE PETER AND JEN GET IT AS WELL AS AMANDA AND THE TWO TEENS WHO ARE IN THE HOUSE WITH HER”

“Oh, I forgot to mention, Amanda is bringing held hostage with those kids.” Zoë laughed

“By who?” Peter asked

Zoë smiled

Preview: Who else returns

Archived