Forbidden Attractions

Guest HeavenForbid

Chapter 11

Peter and Jen were working in the office. He only went home and had to go out the door again! He loved the way Jen smiled. He loved her hair, her smell of her perfume and he loved working with her. He just loved everything about her. But he loved Amanda and knew that it would destroy her if Peter cheated on her.

“Ok….Was there any traces of DNA found at the scene?” Jen asked

“No. The killer was very careful.” Peter replied.

Lara walked into the office. “Guys I found something that you may use.”

They walked out to her office and looked at the computer screen. “This man was scene walking around the area at that time. If you look closely, in the plastic bag that he is carrying there is a shape of a knife in it. Our victim was stabbed to death.”

“Do you have any names?” Jen asked

“No. But we are contacting all of the victim’s friends to see if they can identify him. However he looks very like that man you interviewed a couple of weeks ago” Lara replied

“Ricky Johnson” Peter said

“Yes. That is his name!” Lara replied.

“Ok well we will continue in my office.” Peter said

Jen and Peter walked back in his office. They were looking at the case for hours.

“So did you have many boyfriends where you used to live?” Peter asked

“Maybe” smirked Jen

“I will take that as a yes” laughed Peter.

Peter went to grab a piece of paper from the table and so did Jen. There hands met in the middle. Jen quickly pulled away

“Sorry!” Jen said

“It is ok. It was my fault” Peter said

“No. It was mine. I have to go! I will see you tomorrow!” Jen said getting up quickly

“Jen!” Peter shouted. What was that? He thought

Belle walked over to Mattie’s. Drew had to go for his dinner. She knocked on the door and Mattie answered. They went up to Mattie’s room.

“You ok?” Mattie asked “You seem really quiet.”

“I am fine!” Belle lied

“Ok. Fair enough.” Smirked Mattie

“It is just that me and Drew haven’t been getting on” Belle blurred out

“I knew you would give in!” laughed Mattie.

“This is serious, Mattie.” Said an annoyed Belle

“Sorry! Why haven’t you guys been getting along?” Mattie asked

“Because he thinks that there is something going on between me and Rocco! Which there isn’t!” Belle replied

“Did you tell him that?” Mattie asked

“Yes! Of course I did! But did he listen? No! He ignored me for the rest of the day and gave Rocco a dirty look when he came home” Belle complained

“Well! Maybe you should sit him down with Rocco and tell him then!” Mattie suggested

“Maybe. I don’t know?” Belle said

“Do you like Rocco?” Mattie asked

“What? No! I love Drew!” Belle shouted

“Sorry! I had to ask! Because I saw a connection between you guys!” Mattie said

“Oh my god!” Belle was stunned. Everyone thought she liked Rocco.

“Sorry. It - ”

“Is it really that obvious?” Belle smiled

“Oh my god! I knew it!” Mattie shouted

“Shut up!” Belle said

“Sorry! Sorry! Since when?” Mattie asked

“Like a few weeks. A couple of days after he came here” Belle replied

Preview: Peter visits Jen and she reveals a secret

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 12

Drew left Amanda’s house. He was very pleased with himself. Amanda, however, was feeling very guilty. What had she done? Peter came home.

“Hey” He said kissing Amanda

“How was work?” Amanda asked.

“Good. Case is coming along.” Peter said sitting beside her.

“You know I love you, Peter” Amanda said

“Yes. I do know that and I love you too” Peter replied

“Good. It is just I don’t ever want to lose you!” Amanda said

“I am not going anywhere” Peter smiled “why are you saying this?”

“I just want to know!” Amanda said.

Amanda took Peters hand and held them. She loved him. She really did. But what was she doing with Drew? Why would she risk what she had with Peter? With him it was love but with Drew it was just a quickie as nobody could ever find out.

Rocco was upstairs on the phone to Johnny.

“Meet us at 8 on the beach” Johnny said to him

“Johnny - ”

“Are you chickening out?” Johnny said cutting Rocco off

“No. But. I don’t think I can do this” Rocco said

“So you are chickening out!” Johnny shouted down the phone. “Listen here buddy! You are apart of this gang for life and you will never ever be able to get out. I asked you. You could off said no but you said yes. Meet us at 8 or else”

Johnny hung up the phone. Rocco got annoyed. Belle walked into his bedroom

“Hey want to go see a movie tonight?” she asked

“No. I am busy” he snapped

“Oh sorry. I didn’t know!” Belle replied

“Yeah…well go ask Drew. You need to spend more time with him and less with me” Rocco shouted

Belle was taken back by the way Rocco spoke to her. She slammed his bedroom door and walked off. Rocco felt very bad. He didn’t mean to speak that way.

Peter left the house and went over to Jen’s. He needed to ask about what happened earlier. He arrived at her house and sat in his car for a while. Eventually, he got out and knocked on her front door.

“Peter? What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I need to talk to you. Can I come in?” she asked

“Sure.” Jen replied

They walked into Jen’s house. She made a cup of tea for them and they sat at the kitchen table.

“So what’s up?” Jen asked

“What happened earlier? In the office.” Peter said

“I don’t know what you are talking about” Jen lied

“Come on, Jen. We were working and our hands touched each other and you ran off. Why did you run off? What did I do? - ”

“Because I am falling for you and I know that it can never happen because you are with Amanda” she said queitly

Peter was taken back. She liked him and he liked her. He knew nothing could happen. They talked for a little while longer and Peter left. He went home to Amanda.

Preview: Rocco and the gang rob their first house.

Chapter 13

When Peter arrived home, Amanda was in bed. It was a long day. Belle was watching television and Peter went out for a swim in the pool. Belle went into the kitchen and noticed Peter was not wearing any clothes as they were beside the pool. She smiled and went out the back. She ran over and took them and ran off. Peter saw her.

“Hey! What are you doing?” he shouted

“Pay back from when you left me at the side off the road! You b*st*rd!” laughed Belle

“Belle come on! That was a joke! Give me my clothes back.” Smiled Peter

“Nope!” Belle

“Fine I guess I will just have to walk out naked!” laughed Peter

“You wouldn’t! Not on front for you girlfriend’s daughter!” Belle said

“Wanna bet!” smirked Peter.

Peter walked out of the pool totally naked. Belle looked at him in utter disgust!

“Jesus! Put some clothes on!” Belle said

“How can I? You have my clothes!” Peter smirked

Belle threw Peter’s clothes back and him and ran off leaving a naked Peter laughing.

Rocco went to the beach. He waited nervously until Johnny came. After a while, Tom and Jason arrived.

“Where is Johnny?” Rocco asked

“I was just about to ask you that.” Tom said

“I will ring him” Jason said taking out his phone

“No need to…here he comes” Tom replied

“You guys ready?” Johnny asked “Right! Then let’s go!”

They all walked up to Johnny’s car and got in. They arrive at the house.

“Here it is” Johnny smiled. “Everyone have the balaclava’s on? Right! Come on.”

They all ran up to the front door and slammed the door on. Rocco could here the screams of the young children. Jason tied them up.

Johnny shouted at Rocco “You go upstairs! Quickly!”

“Right” Rocco ran up the stairs. He ran the landing and saw a little girl holding a teddy bear.

“Mammy….” She said

Rocco stood and looked at her. He ran back down the stairs

“Nothing upstairs that is valuable” he said to Johnny

“Right. Well we have enough here, Lets got.” Johnny replied

They all quickly ran back out leaving the people tied up. Rocco turned and looked at the family. He ran to the car. And Johnny drove off.

“Wasn’t that great!” Johnny laughed looking at Rocco

“Yes” smiled Rocco. But it wasn’t. It was terrible. What about the family? The little girl? Rocco had never felt so guilty before. Johnny dropped him home and he went straight upstairs without saying a word to anyone.

Preview: Amanda meets up with Drew

Thanks all for the comments!

Chapter 14

Rocco sat everyone down in the kitchen the next morning.

“My brother is in town” he said to them

“You never said anything about a brother!” Belle snapped. She was still angry at him from the day before.

“Well. I haven’t seen him in a few years.” Rocco replied

“That is great news! Where is he staying?” asked Peter

“Caravan park” Rocco replied

“You should invite him over for dinner tonight!” Amanda said

“Are you sure?” Rocco asked

“Yes! Ask him if he would like to come around” Peter said

“Ok I will” Rocco said and he left the kitchen and rang Johnny.

“Oh I have to go!” Amanda said.

“Where?” Peter asked

“Bank and to the food store! See you later” Amanda said rushing out the door.

“I have to go as well. Work. See you later!” Peter smiled at Belle

Belle went upstairs and into Rocco room.

“Ok. Yep. See you then. Bye” Rocco said hanging up the phone.

“Is he coming?” Belle asked

“Yeah. He will be here at 7” Rocco replied.

“Ok. See you later. I am going to see Mattie” Belle said

“Wait!” Rocco said grabbing her arm.

“What?” Belle said

“I am so sorry about yesterday! I didn’t mean to shout at you.” Rocco said

“Its is ok, Rocco. I forgive you” Belle smiled. No matter how hard she tried she just couldn’t be annoyed at him.

“Really? So we are ok?” Rocco asked

“Yep. I really have to go. Mattie is waiting.” Belle said and left Rocco in his room.

Meanwhile, Amanda booked into a motel just outside of Summer Bay. Drew was meeting her there. She called him and told her what room she was in. She waited until he arrived. Finally after a while, he came.

“Where were you?” Amanda asked annoyed

“Sorry. Dan and Leah wanted us to have a family breakfast!” Drew said.

He leaned down and hugged her. The hug soon turned into a kiss and then eventually they had no clothes on each other. After a while, the got dressed and drove back into Summer Bay.

“I can’t do this anymore!” Amanda said

“What? Why?” Drew asked

“Because I love Peter…your father!” Amanda said

“Amanda please! –“

“And besides what about Belle?” Amanda asked

“I will sort that out! She will never find out! I promise” Drew said

“How?” Amanda asked confused. “She will find out one way or another”

Drew got out of the car and Amanda went home. Peter was there.

“Heya. Sorry there was a big queue at the shop.” Amanda smiled. She looked at Peter. “Is everything ok?” she asked

“Yes. Everything is wonderful!” Peter smiled

“Ok. Then I will get started on the dinner.” Amanda replied

“Amanda! I love you so much! Marry me!” Peter said

Amanda turned around and saw Peter on one knee.

“Marry me!” he repeated

Amanda hesitated. She loved Peter. She really did. But what about her affair with Drew? She looked in Peter’s eyes.

“Yes! Of course I will marry you!” Amanda replied.

Amanda smiled and Peter hugged her. Was he really ready for marriage? No. Why did he propose to her? Because he was scared of what might happen between himself and Jen.

Preview: Drew dumps Belle

Chapter 15

Belle arrived home at 6. Drew was waiting at the porch for her.

“Hey!” she smiled

“Hi” he replied quietly

“What are you doing here?” Belle asked

“We need to talk.” Drew said

“About?” she replied

“Us!” Drew said “Belle, It is not working out. We haven’t been getting along the past couple of weeks. I can’t do this anymore.”

“Are you breaking up with me?” Belle asked

“Belle, I am sorry! I really am - ”

“Get lost! Go now!” Belle shouted

Drew left and Belle went into the house. Amanda was setting up the table in the kitchen. She noticed that Belle was annoyed

“What is the matter?” she asked her

“That ***hole dumped me!” Belle said annoyed

“Why?” Amanda asked

“I don’t know! He just said that it wasn’t working!” Belle shouted.

Belle ran up to her room leaving Amanda stunned. Did he break up with Belle because of me? She asked herself. There was only one way to find out. She dialled Drew number on her phone.

“Hello” Drew said

“Drew, it is Amanda!” she said

“Oh. Hi. I have good news - ”

“Why did you break up with Belle?” Amanda asked

“I told you earlier. I want to be with you. I love you Amanda. I thought that if I dumped Belle me and you would be together” Drew said

“And what about your father?” Amanda asked

“I thought that you would dump him - ”

“I never said that! Drew, we are getting married!” Amanda said

“What? Why? But…I - ”

“He asked me today and I said yes. I love him Drew. I really do. I don’t want to risk what I have with him” Amanda said “You know what this means? This can never happen again. Today was the last time.”

“Amanda! Please.” Drew begged

“No. Goodbye Drew” Amanda said and hung up the phone.

Drew was left devastated. He went and crashed a party where he drank a lot of alcohol.

“I must go.” Peter said to Jen

“Yeah..ok” Jen said

“We are having dinner with Rocco brother. He is in town” Peter explained

“See you tomorrow then” Jen said and she walked off

Peter ran after her.

“Jen! Jen!” he called

“Yes?” she answered

“Is everything ok?” Peter asked

“Yes. Everything is fine. I really have to go. Lara is going to ring me if the person is identified so I will call you. Goodbye Peter” Jen said

Jen drove off in her car. Peter stood in the car park. It was a little wired between them. Why? Was it because of the way she felt? Jen drove up the road and pulled in. She dialled a number into her phone,

“Yes. I can talk now. What is wrong?” she asked

“Nothing. I am just making sure you are ok. I am worried about you. I am worried that something will go wrong” the person replied

“Really! I am fine. I really am” Jen said and hung up the phone

She drove further down the road when she noticed a car was following her. It was a very familiar car. She drove faster as she needed to escape. Where would she go?

Preview: Where will Jen go? Johnny comes over to dinner. Peter and Amanda make an announcement.

Chapter 16

Jen looked in the mirror. She lost the car. She drove to the surf club. It was the one of the places where she felt safe and the other place was with Peter. Peter drove home. He got dressed and they all sat waiting for Johnny to arrive with Rocco.

“I wonder what he will be like.” Belle said

Rocco walked in the door. Johnny followed him. They all greeted one another and sat down and eat the meal that Amanda had prepared.

“That was lovely. Thank you Amanda!” Johnny said finishing up.

“You are very welcome” Amanda smiled

“So what brings you to the Bay?” asked Peter

“To see me little brother of course!” laughed Johnny.

“Well now that everyone is here, I think we should tell them” Peter said to Amanda.

“Ok.” Amanda smiled “We are getting married!”

Everyone congratulated them. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Peter opened it and standing there was Jen. She had tears in her eyes.

“Jen! Are you ok? What happened?” Peter asked

Everyone walked out to the sitting room and saw Jen

“Oh. Peter I am so sorry. I forgot about the meal. I will go” Jen said

“No stay! Guys! Can you give us a minute?” Peter asked

Belle and Amanda went upstairs while Rocco and Johnny went outside.

“Ok. What is the matter?” Peter asked

“Peter I am so sorry. I could have told you.” Jen swept

“Told me what Jen? What?” Peter said confused

“Well….When I was in the city I was dating an evil man. He was a drug dealer, liar and a cheat. He would always hit me. I tired to get away from him but I couldn’t. We were engaged. On the day of the wedding I ran away to here. My brother was the only person who knew about my whereabouts. That is why he came to visit me that time. He calls me everyday about three or four times to make sure I am ok….he is really worried away me. Somehow, my ex has found me. I saw him follow me and I don’t know where else to go, Peter. I am so scared. You don’t know how dangerous and evil this guy is. You really don’t”

Jen burst in tears. Peter comforted her.

“I will help and protect you! I promise” Peter said

Jen lay in Peter’s arms for a little while longer. Then Amanda came in. Peter and Amanda agreed that Jen would stay in there house until this business was taken care off.

Outside on the porch, Johnny and Rocco were talking

“They seem lovely, Roc” Johnny said

“They are. They really are.” Rocco smiled

“The house is great….really great. I am sure there are a lot of valuable items around” Johnny said

“What are you saying?” Rocco said

“Mate. I think you know what I am saying” Johnny laughed

“Johnny! We can’t. I live here!” Rocco said

“So. We do this place and we take off. Simple as that!” Johnny said

“No!” Rocco shouted

“What did you say to me?” Johnny said getting annoyed

“I said no! No way! You can’t. I will not let you!” Rocco shouted

“You don’t have much choice. Meet me at my place tomorrow at 2. We will talk more about it then” Johnny said

Johnny got into the car and drove out leaving a frustrated Rocco on the porch. He went back into the house

Preview: Tragedy strikes as someone dies.

Chapter 17

Jen had got ready for bed in the spare room. Peter walked into the room.

“Thanks Peter. This really means a lot to me” she said

“It is no problem. Here these are Amanda’s” Peter said handing her pj’s. “We can go around to your place and get some of your things tomorrow.”

“I can’t! I am too scared too” Jen replied.

“Ok. Well when you are ready.” Peter smiled.

Peter walked into his bedroom where Amanda was lying in bed.

“How is she?” she asked

“She is so scared” Peter replied “I think we should arrange 24 hour protection of the house.”

“No! Peter! I am not letting her ex ruin our lives!” Amanda said

“We don’t have a choice! He is very dangerous!” Peter said

Amanda didn’t want this but in the end, she had to agree. They went to bed that night unaware that someone was sitting outside the house in a car.

Belle went into Rocco’s room. He was lying on his bed.

“Hi.” She said

“Heya.” Rocco replied

“Your brothers seems great! I am really happy for you” Belle said sitting on the bed.

“Yeah. It is great having him here! It really is” Rocco lied

“Are you ok?” Belle asked

“Yeah….I am fine.” Rocco lied.

“Ok. Well I better go. I am so tired.” Belle said and got up.

She opened the door but Rocco grabbed her arm. She turned around and they looked into each others eyes. Rocco leaned in and kissed her.

He drove back to his house and found a rope. He walked out to the shed and swung the rope up to the roof and around the wood. He tried it around his neck and stood on a chair. He took a deep breath and jumped off. He struggled for a few minutes but stopped. His legs were left swaying. The next morning someone would come in and find him in the shed and will read the letter which said “I am so sorry but I could take it anymore. She didn’t love me. She ruined my life and I will make her suffer. I hope she knows that it was her fault. From Drew.”

Preview: Everyone is left reeling from Drew’s death.

Chapter 18

Everyone woke up the next day unaware of the events that took place the night before in the Baker household. Leah went to get Drew out of bed. He wasn’t in there. She went into the kitchen and started to cook breakfast.

“Do you know where Drew is?” Leah asked Dan

“No. Why?” Dan replied

“Because he is not in his room” Leah said

“Maybe he got up and went out early” Dan suggested

“That would be a first” Leah laughed “Boys….breakfast”

Ryan and VJ ran into the kitchen and Dan stood up.

“Going out to cut the grass” he said and left

“Can we go to the park today?” Ryan asked

“Maybe but we will see -”

Dan walked in. It looked like he had seen a ghost.

“Dan? Dan? What is wrong” Leah asked

“Boys can you leave us for a second” Dan said

“What is wrong?” Leah asked

Dan took a deep breathe.

“Belle! Rocco!” Peter shouted! “Jesus! Why are teenagers so lazy these days?”

“Couldn’t tell you!” laughed Jen

Belle and Rocco came down the stairs hand in hand smiling.

“Are you guys…Never mind…I think I know” laughed Peter

“Where is mum?” Belle asked

“She is gone out for a while. Shopping” Peter said

“Ok eat up!” Peter said handing them all their breakfast.

There was a knock on the door. Belle got up and answered it. Standing there was Dan and Leah. They eyes were blood shot and the sobbing.

“Oh my god! What is wrong?” Belle asked

Dan and Leah walked in the house and Rocco, Jen and Peter came into the sitting room.

“It is Drew” Leah said

“What? What has happened?” Peter asked

“He is…..dead” Dan said

Peter broke down. His only son, gone. Belle broke down as well. She was hysterical. Rocco comforted her as she sobbed into his arms. They sat on the sofa and Jen sat beside her trying to came her down.

“He left a note” Leah said

“I want to see it!” demanded Peter

“That is not a good idea” Dan said

“Please. Give it to me!” Peter shouted

Dan handed Peter the note. He couldn’t believe it. All over a girl. He read it out. Belle thought that she was the girl. But she loved him.

“Who ever this is…..she deserves to rot in hell!!” Peter yelled

Suddenly, Amanda came home. She walked in the room as saw everyone crying.

“What is going on?” she asked

“Drew is dead” Peter said

Amanda started to cry. Peter hugged her.

“He left a note” Peter said handing her it. “Can you believe all over a girl!”

Amanda’s heart missed a beat. Drew has killed himself over her!

Preview:

I dont know what is going to happen in the next chapter as I dont have it done yet. But I will put it in as soon as I know.

Chapter 19

Three weeks had pasted since Drew’s death. His funeral was very sad. But it was a nice sent off. Amanda was struggling to come terms with the fact that he killed himself over her. She cried herself to sleep every night since his death. Peter put on a brave face. He tired to keep everything together but he couldn’t. He would smile during the day but once the night settled in, he cried silently to himself. Johnny would not stop hassling Rocco over the robbery that the gang wanted to do at the Vale residents’. Rocco tried and failed to explain that every one was going though a really really bad time. Johnny, being the evil man he is, didn’t care at all. He wanted to get the job done and get out of the Bay with Rocco. Rocco didn’t want to go. He loved his life in the Bay. People were so nice to him and he loved Belle. She meant so much to him. Jen was still living in fear of her ex. She never went back to her house. Instead, she went out and brought everything she needed. She had no idea if he was still in the Bay or not. The case that Peter and Jen were working on was over. The man was arrested and found guilty. Peter feelings for Jen hadn’t changed. He was very attracted to her. But he loved Amanda. They were getting married, even though he wasn’t sure if he was ready or not.

“Good morning” Peter said to Amanda

“Hi.” Amanda replied

“Want some breakfast?” Peter offered

“No thanks. I just want a cup of tea.” Amanda said

Rocco, Jen and Belle were in the kitchen when Amanda walked into the room. She got her tea and headed back upstairs.

“She is taking this really bad, Peter.” Jen said

“I know. But I don’t know what to do.” Peter replied

“Maybe a weekend away?” suggested Belle

“I don’t think that will help” Peter

“Maybe someone should go up and talk to her” Rocco said “We all know that it is Drew’s death that has made her very unhappy. But maybe it is something else as well.”

“I will go” Belle replied and walked upstairs.

Belle walked down the hallway. She could hear her Amanda crying. She knocked on her mother’s bedroom and walked in. Amanda was lying on the bed sobbing.

“Mum! Are you ok?” Belle asked

“No! No! I am not Belle.” Amanda sobbed

Belle went over to her mum. She hugged her and assured that everything would be ok.

“Mum, why are you like this? I don’t understand. I really don’t” Belle asked

“He was only 17. Had his whole life ahead of him.” Amanda said

“Mum, we all loved Drew. But he is gone. And will never be back. I know you are upset, but really, this is not doing anyone any good.” Belle said “Please, come down stairs and lets try to get our lives back on track”

“Belle, I cant - ”

“Please! What about Peter? He was his son, mum! Don’t you think it is harder for Peter?” asked Belle

“Fine. I will get dressed and be down in a second” Amanda replied

Downstairs, Rocco's phone rang. He went outside and answered it. It was Johnny.

“Meet me at the beach” Johnny said and hung up.

Rocco walked into the kitchen. He told Jen and Peter that he had to go. He reached the beach. Johnny was there.

“Little brother! How are you on this very fine day?” asked Johnny

“Good. What do you want? I told you I am not doing it!” Rocco snapped

“Don’t talk to me like that” yelled Johnny

“What are you going to about it?” Rocco shouted “I told you! I am not doing it and I am not in this gang anymore! Johnny it is over! Face it! I am out” Rocco started to walk away when Johnny shouted

“Don’t walk away from me or else you will be sorry!”

“Why? What can you do about? Johnny just do this whole town a favour and leave!” Rocco yelled at him and walked away

“Oh…You just wait and see what I can’t do” Johnny smiled

Preview: Jen get's a shock.

Chapter 20

Rocco came home and went back into the kitchen were everyone was.

“Where did you go?” Belle asked

“Oh. Just to the diner” Rocco lied.

“Right well I better go to work” Jen replied

Jen left. Amanda was looking at Peter. Rocco and Belle left the room and went to the Mattie's.

“Are you ok?” she asked him

“I will be ok” Peter said

“I am sorry! I really am. I didn’t realise that it would be harder on you. As per unusual I was thinking about myself and nobody else” Amanda said

Peter went and sat beside her. They hugged one another. It was a really bad time right now. But they were both two very strong people and they knew in their hearts that they would get over Drew’s death.

“I was thinking….” Peter started to say

“What?” Amanda asked

“That we take a visit up to his grave” Peter said “Do you want to come?”

“Yes. I will come.” Amanda said.

“How about in an hour or two?” asked Peter

“Yeah. Well I will start to get ready.” Smiled Amanda

Peter and Amanda embraced in a kiss before she left the kitchen and headed up to her bedroom.

Jen arrived at her office. She walked into the room and closed the door over after saying hello to Lara. She went into her office and sitting at her desk was her ex, Kevin.

“Well, Hello Jennifer” he smiled

“Kevin” she said as her bag dropped out of her hands. “What do you want?”

Kevin stood up and pushed Jen against the wall. Outside in the lobby of the police station, Lara heard the bang. Kevin locked the door of the office.

“You know exactly what I want!” he said with his hands around her neck

“I…I….donn’t….nno” Jen said struggling to talk

“I want you and me back together in the city. For the past few weeks I have watched you walk in and out of that mansion laughing and joking, happily. Did you really think that I was out of your life forever?”

“Nno…” Jen said

Kevin let go out her neck. Instead, he shoved her up against the wall. Lara became worried. She walked ouver to the office and turned the door handle. It wouldn’t open.

“Jen! Jen! Are you ok?” Lara asked

“Say yes!” Kevin whispered

“Ye…Yes…I am ok. I was just a pile of books that fell.” Jen said

“Ok.” Lara said and went back to her desk.

“Tonight! Me and you….The beach. We are leaving!” Kevin said

“I am not going anyway with you!” Jen said annoyed

“Oh really!” Kevin replied

Kevin punched her in the stomach. She fell to the ground. Kevin ran out the fire exit. He turned around and laughed and spat at her.

“See you later!” he smiled

Preview: Peter and Amanda visit Drew’s grave.

Archived