Kissing Viewers Goodbye

Guest Perry

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is an April Fool's joke...unless the orginal poster provides evidence I don't beleive it.

It's not an April Fools Joke it's true it has already been discussed in This Thread! He is Ten Network's Drama Executive, his job is to take care of ALL drama on Ten not just Neighbours... Read the thread Coral Drouyn explains what I'm trying to say alot better in the thread.

I think Home and Away's ratings have fallen further than Neighbours have this year, though they haven't fallen as low.

I think H&A's decline in ratings at the moment is because there is strong competition in the timeslot at the moment.

What makes him a bad writer? Please explain. If you look at the Neighbours thread you may see that he knows what he is talking about and he isn't looking to turn Neighbours into Home and Away it's quite the opposite he wants Neighbours to return to what the show was initially about, but then again he has other shows to worry about now not just Neighbours.

Bennett said.

"Storylines are going to be refocused on what has quintessentially been at the heart of Neighbours: relationships and family dynamics," he said.

"There can be the occasional bomb blast- no soap is complete without it- but at the end of the day, Neighbours began as a show about friends and families living on a street and all the problems people face every day. And that's what we'll be heading back to."

Well I hope Neighbours fans likes when their fav characters gets killed off or stalkers...bombs.

What will be happening to Neighbours is the complete opposite to what Dan did with H&A. Did you even read the article?

Just because he's known as the guy who introduced more sensationalism into H&A doesn't mean he's going to do that with Neighbours. Stephen Speilberg has made hundreds of movies and they're not all Jaws! (Crappy analogy there - I know :lol:).

Archived