Coronation Street

Di

Man, you have got to love Graeme.He made that episode, from his utterly bemused reaction to the fact he was sleeping with Tina, kissing Norris on the head in delight, to his byplay with David, who screamed like a girl when he ambushed him.I loved the way he took a step back before telling him and then sat just out of reach while they were talking.Even David's tantrum outside the flat was more comic than anything.("I thought you said it went really well!"/"Yeah, I meant really badly...")

Anyone know when the next episode is?Survey says Monday...

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you have got to love Graeme.He made that episode, from his utterly bemused reaction to the fact he was sleeping with Tina, kissing Norris on the head in delight, to his byplay with David, who screamed like a girl when he ambushed him.I loved the way he took a step back before telling him and then sat just out of reach while they were talking.Even David's tantrum outside the flat was more comic than anything.("I thought you said it went really well!"/"Yeah, I meant really badly...")

I dont think Corrie, EE or Emmerdale on Monday, but I think they are on tonight?

I dont think Corrie, EE or Emmerdale on Monday, but I think they are on tonight?

No, there's no Corrie or Emmerdale tonight, it's football on ITV from seven.I think Stenders is on at the usual time.Emmerdale's back on Tuesday, I think, didn't hear an announcement about Corrie, have to keep an eye out.Or I might go and have a look at the ITV website about now...

EDIT: Oh, looks like there isn't another episode until Thursday.That's a bit of a disappointment.

Edited by Red Ranger 1

• 2 weeks later...

Coronation Street will stage its biggest stunt ever to celebrate the show's 50th birthday.

Much-loved characters will be killed off as the street's viaduct collapses, sending a tram crashing on to the cobbles.

The ITV soap's official website confirmed that a special week of episodes will be shown leading up to the anniversary on December 9.

Producers are desperate to keep details under wraps and have issued alternative scripts.

"Not even our cast and crew know which residents will die and the drama will continue into 2011 as the people of Weatherfield come to terms with the tragedy and the dramatic twists and turns that follow," the site confirmed.

Corrie producer Phil Collinson said: "As we celebrate the show reaching such an incredible milestone it feels fitting that we will be screening an event of this magnitude which will affect the lives of all the residents of Coronation Street.

"We’ll be using all the wonders of modern television production to bring you a disaster that will rock the lives of everyone in Weatherfield. At the heart of the drama, though, will be ordinary people on an ordinary street battling adversity - the template for the programme created by Tony Warren 50 years ago."

In a webchat, Collinson refused to confirm the fate of any of the Street's residents.

"I'm not going to answer that as everybody's future in uncertain!" he replied to a viewer question.

"We're in the very early stages of planning, but we'll be using all the wonders of modern technology to bring you something spectacular."

It was previously reported that the exits of Bill Tarmey and Vicky Binns could tie in with the 50th birthday episodes.

Now this I WILL be watching!!! I really cant wait to see it :D

They should have kept the Peacocks on a little longer just so they could add them to the death count!

How I'd love to see them perish :lol: Today's papers now are saying no one is safe and a lot of big names will be killed. But after the factory explosion, I wouldnt be surprised if it was just a few glorified extras. It's like Corrie has changed places with H&A this year!

Edited by ter06

I hope they don't kill the Peacocks, I want them to have a happy ending.Given all the

Molly dies

rumours/reports she may well be a casualty.Would they kill Jack?Maybe, they killed Vera after all.It's been reported that

Natasha

has a big storyline and leaves about then so maybe she'll die as well.

I hope they don't kill the Peacocks, I want them to have a happy ending.Given all the

Molly dies

rumours/reports she may well be a casualty.Would they kill Jack?Maybe, they killed Vera after all.It's been reported that

Natasha

has a big storyline and leaves about then so maybe she'll die as well.

Well,

The Peacocks leave the street after Claire is accused of child abuse!

And Natasha will commit suicide I read!