Coronation Street

Di

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack Shepherd has reportedly been thrown out by his long-term partner amid allegations that he got another woman pregnant on a one-night stand.

The Coronation Street star told Sammy Milewski, 25, that he was single when they met in a Barnsley nightclub and the pair went on to spend the night together.

However, when the Rotherham promotions girl discovered she was pregnant Shepherd turned his back on her and said the baby would "ruin his life", the News Of The World claims.

Lauren Shippey - Shepherd's parter of 8 years and the mother of his 1-year-old daughter Nyla - told him to pack his bags as soon as he confessed to the infidelity.

The 22-year-old, who plays David Platt on the ITV1 soap, came clean after Corrie bosses warned him that the story was going to break. A spokeswoman said it was a "personal situation which Jack is dealing with".

I think this is sooo shocking!!

I never in a million years thought he would do this after hes said so many times how happy he is with his girlfriend and their child. I guess hes just another to add to the long list of celeb cheats.

I don't watch the show but have done in the past, or tried to over the internet anyway.. but I have to say those titles are really well produced, I'd like to see them in HD. After seeing those I started watching some of the older titles and these new ones have definitely got a nice sense of 'tradition' to them, espeically the end shot with the sun setting over the old chimney pots and that ginger cat who seems to be in every set of titles going back to the 70's..or maybe before?

I also like the new theme tune, its obviously been re-recorded especially for the new titles as its very crisp. What I like about Coronation Street is that they seem to be very aware of the shows history and 50 years old!! Wow, is that the oldest soap around?

Not sure where I read this but a few years ago someone lent me a book called "50 years of Coronation Street" so it might have been there. :unsure: Anyway, I remember reading that when they were doing the very first opening theme for Corrie a cat happened to be sitting on the wall so they panned in on it with the camera. Don't know if it's the same cat from then that they still show nowadays or if it's a different one.