Coronation Street

Di

John Stape must have rocks in his head if he thinks his plan to take on another persons identity in order to teach will work :rolleyes: its poor Fiz i feel for she will have to carry the worry around, because lets face it he doesnt seem too bothered :(

To be quite honest I think Fiz is an idiot!

She must enjoy being a doormat, first John has an affair with Rosie Webster then he kidnaps Rosie for a couple of weeks and ends up in prison and she STILL wants to be with him. Now he is just going to cause her some more heartache with this impersonation thing and I couldn't care less, shes brought it all on her self. If she had guts in the first place and shown him the door after the affair she wouldn't still be picking up the pieces because lets face it it will be her picking up the pieces.

John Stape is completely a waste of time anyway I don't know why he wasn't axed months/years ago..... But actually I could go on all day about the characters that should be axed from Corrie so lets not go down that route because I haven't got the time (it would take a lot)

I don't watch Corrie at all anymore but I will be tuning in to see

Tony's revenge!! The factory fire sounds brilliant

:D and they've said a couple of characters will die, I just hope its a proper regular !

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finding Leanne and Peter the most interesting storyline at the moment. :) Peter going to propose to Leanne and then Leanne proposing to Peter...awww... :wub: And the kid who plays Simon is really cute and a fantastic little actor. :wub: He and little Ollie (Phillips/Davis) could have their own show! :lol:

Im really loving Graeme at the moment, the scenes with him last night with Natasha and Rosie were comedy gold :lol: i definately think he is a rising star, he's already one an award for best comedy performance and i can see him winning many more.

One think i do have a bee in my bonnet at the moment about is the way Kevin is treating Tyrone, its bang out of order, the poor guy doesnt know any of whats going on and he's just excited. As for him telling Molly to get rid of the baby, what right does he have to say that??? plus she is 20 weeks , what a nerve :angry:

I feel Kevin is right out of order with Molly asking her to have abortion when he dosent even know for certain wether the baby is his or Tyrones he shopuld keep out and let Tyrone have his moment trying to be a father, just because its a boy and Kevin has two girls me thinks a little bit of jelousy there.

I really hope Molly's baby is Tyrone's because he's so excited about becoming a dad and it would break my little heart if he found out that it wasn't his.

And how bleedin' boring is this storyline about John's identity. Dear oh. He's blatently going to get found out and now Fiz is going to go down with him because she's in on the whole thing.

Now that Tyrone and Molly have had the car Accident i am just wondering whats going to happen will Molly lose the baby and how will Kevin feel if she dose he should have concentrated on what he was doing in stead of Mollycoddeling Sophi who seems to be taking ovewr from were Rose left off for attention.

I'm really liking the relationship between Sophie and Rosie here.It feels as though with Sally away Rosie's almost taken on the maternal role and is turning out to be surprisingly good at it in her own unique way.

John's plan is utterly bonkers, he hasn't a hope of getting away with it.All it's going to take is for one person who knows him or Colin to see him when he's pretending to be him, it's nearly happened already.That's before you even get onto the fact that he's paying tax in someone else's name and setting up a bank account that's going to be almost permanently empty...

Why does John Stape exist? Do they actually think anyone has any interest in this dreadful character. He literally has nothing going for him. He isn't interesting, or a proper villain, or a good guy, or good looking, or funny, or charismatic. He's just crap.

Tell me about it :rolleyes:

The funny thing is the producer at Corrie thinks John Stape is a fighter and a comes through everything stronger type character. I seriously don't know where she gets that idea from, actually the state of Coronation Street at the moment I would actually believe she thinks such stupidness about John Stape!

He has been floating around the street for a couple of years now, really seriously just axe him for crying out loud, sorry but Coronation Street annoys me sometimes because the current producer is the crappest of the crap and her ideas are just sooooooooooooo not good.