Coronation Street

Di

^ Well I'm not bothered about him quitting really, yes I'm a huge fan of him... but I was'nt suprised at all to hear about him leaving again, as he will be too busy with his Boyzone commitments, as they've got a tour coming up next year, and me be being a huge Boyzone fan, I think thats more important.

Well for your information Keith Duffy is staying in Corrie and with be shuffling his Boyzone touring with being in corrie eps them sewlves

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Well I'm not bothered about him quitting really, yes I'm a huge fan of him... but I was'nt suprised at all to hear about him leaving again, as he will be too busy with his Boyzone commitments, as they've got a tour coming up next year, and me be being a huge Boyzone fan, I think thats more important.

Well for your information Keith Duffy is staying in Corrie and with be shuffling his Boyzone touring with being in corrie eps them sewlves

Not that he will be doing much shuffling because hes barely in Corrie anyway and doesn't even have a proper storyline and I don't imagine he ever will.

^ Yeah, I know that now obviously... I read that myself a few days ago anyway! No need to be so rude.... :rolleyes:

^ Yeah, I know that now obviously... I read that myself a few days ago anyway! No need to be so rude.... :rolleyes:

Was i refering to you that post of mine was in reply to Kevin who th inks he knows it all.

Bill Tarmey retires from Corrie

Bill Tarmey has announced his retirement from Coronation Street after 30 years on the ITV1 soap.

Fans of the programme have been assured his character, Jack Duckworth, will go out with a bang but details of his departure are being kept strictly under wraps - so much so that even he remains in the dark.

Bill, 69, who became one of Britain's best loved TV duos along with his screen wife Vera, said he will "be sorry to say goodbye to Jack".

"People often ask me if I like Jack Duckworth and I always reply - 'like him, I b****y love him!' I have had the most amazing 30 years playing Jack," he said.

"Because of him I have made some fantastic friends and travelled all over the world and I will be sorry to say goodbye to Jack."

An ITV spokesman said scriptwriters and new producer Phil Collinson were working on a "fitting" storyline for the loveable rogue's departure.

And although the actor told producers he wanted to leave last year, he will now stay on for the show's 50th anniversary in December.

"I had originally wanted to retire last year but producer Kim Crowther and my wife Ally persuaded me to stay for the show's 50th anniversary and I am glad that I made that decision," he said.

"I have had some great storylines over the past three decades and I am looking forward to seeing what Jack's final story will be."

The actor has battled with his health. A life-long heavy smoker, he suffered a minor heart attack following a bypass operation in 2002. This came 15 years after a quadruple heart bypass.

Source - The Press Association

John Stape must have rocks in his head if he thinks his plan to take on another persons identity in order to teach will work :rolleyes: its poor Fiz i feel for she will have to carry the worry around, because lets face it he doesnt seem too bothered :(

Edited by mrs baker