Coronation Street

Di

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how Ciaran is of any addition to the show whatsoever!

He is as pointless now than he was during his previouse stint. He just adds nothing much at all, the only thing he adds to is the list of deadwood covering Corrie at the moment :P

Eye candy. :P

^ I think he just let go. I think he realised the pathetic-ness of his situation...and that he was better off dead. I blame Gail...the woman's a curse.

I never thought of it that way before, but considering her track record with men... :lol:

I don't see how Ciaran is of any addition to the show whatsoever!

He is as pointless now than he was during his previouse stint. He just adds nothing much at all, the only thing he adds to is the list of deadwood covering Corrie at the moment :P

Eye candy. :P

Yeah exactly :lol: and to be fair his acting his improved a lot.

I have to say i felt really sorry for Joe, the man must have been at his wits end to even think of planning something so terrible :( it was sad watching him let go of the boat though, he must have been so terrified of dying alone out there :(

Not really interested in Gail's storyline.When David Platt is the person speaking the most sense, you know you're in trouble.Frankly she deserves everything she gets.And oh joy, Nick's back.Doesn't matter what face he's wearing, the guy annoys me.

Actually finding the stuff with Dev and Sunita quite amusing, especially near the end where he called out he had a puncture and she just turned away and that bit where she's telling him they can't leave the aunts alone with the children and he goes "Like they are now?"Even though a part of me's still hoping for a Jason/Sarah reunion at some point, him and Tina are quite cute and I'm hoping it lasts.It's certainly better than her ending up with one of Gail's sons.

• 1 month later...

I’m loving all this stuff between Tina, Gail and David. Really enjoyed the beginning of yesterday’s episode when David, Nick and Audrey were about to set off to court to see Gail then Tina, Jason and Eileen left at the same time and they were staring at each other for what seemed an eternity and some of the other residents were just watching, waiting for something to kick off. I also loved the evils David was giving Tina during Gail’s hearing and Tina’s smirk after the judge announced she wouldn’t be getting bail. I felt sorry for Gail, she wouldn’t hurt a fly. Even Eileen thought Gail was innocent and wouldn’t harm anyone although I do remember them having a fight way back.

I’m so glad Tyrone gave his mum her marching orders. She so annoying, sponges off her son and seems to act out of self-interest although I don’t think he should have talked Molly out of leaving.

Incidentally did anyone see the 1000th episode of Jeremy Kyle? I really enjoyed the stuff with David, Nick and Tina. It was so convincing and if anyone didn’t watch Coronation Street and didn’t know who the characters were they would have thought that it was real.

Gail spends most of the episode acting like a frightened mouse, which isn't going to do her much good. I'm kind of in two minds about Tyrone taking Molly back, part of me wants him to have more self-respect and join the real world although the other part understands he loves her and he's willing to overlook a few things so they can be together.I don't think she loves him, it's more a case of knowing he'll be a good father and look after them.Kevin gave up any right to the moral high ground a long time ago.

Wasn't happy about Rita having a go at Emily, even if she did apologise afterwards.Kelly's departure felt like a bit of a random occurence, as though someone suddenly noticed she'd been hanging around the Street for a while without getting any storylines.Her tirade in the Rovers was a bit out of the blue.

(By the way, I recently spent about half a week's wages on the '70s DVD boxset and have been ploughing through it.Watching that episode after spending the last two days seeing Rita and Emily when they were 40 years younger and their husbands were still alive was mildly amusing.)

^ Well I'm not bothered about him quitting really, yes I'm a huge fan of him... but I was'nt suprised at all to hear about him leaving again, as he will be too busy with his Boyzone commitments, as they've got a tour coming up next year, and me be being a huge Boyzone fan, I think thats more important.

Had to smile at Claire sitting there chatting about her and Ashley's love life long after Becky and Eileen's conversation had moved on.It really is the quiet ones you have to worry about...

I'm finding Tina very annoying a lot of the time.Yeah, dad's just died but she seems to be taking it out on everyone, with mostly-nice-but-very-dim Jason being the latest victim.Much as I feel like thumping Nick most of the time, wasn't too keen on Jason doing it, it just felt like he was spoiling for a fight and Nick was the best he could find.David thumping him...falls under "pray it goes the distance".