Coronation Street

Di

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that Betty turned 80 in 2002, her 90th seems to have come round a bit quick.Good to see her getting something to do, I don't know if it's ill health but Betty Driver's hardly been in it for the last year.(It's very obvious that she does most of her scenes sitting down.)

Not sure how but I'm actually starting to warm towards Steve and Becky, a couple I really didn't like to start with.So they'll probably split up.Lots of funny bits in there:The girls getting drunk, Rosie's reaction to Molly and Tyrone's visit, Janice flirting outrageously with the binman who somehow doesn't seem to notice.Ciaran seemed to slot in like he'd never been away, I think bringing him back was a good idea.

I don't see how Ciaran is of any addition to the show whatsoever!

He is as pointless now than he was during his previouse stint. He just adds nothing much at all, the only thing he adds to is the list of deadwood covering Corrie at the moment :P

The whole thing was a bit weird.I'm not even sure what happened at the end, was Joe too weak to hold on?It looked as though he just let go.Not sure what the poor bloke did to deserve having such misery heaped on him.I blame the Windasses, this all started because they refused to pay for their kitchen and stole his tools.And I blame David Platt because...I always blame him.