Coronation Street

Di

Well they're voted by the general public so I guess the 'people' have spoken tongue.gif

It weren't just the public - the Daily Mail's soap critic (whom I usually respect) thought along the same lines, too :o

Kevin was such a tosser to his daughter tonight. The writing for this whole 'Molvin' story-line is just complete toss. As if anyone would be that hung up over Molly :rolleyes:

I feel for the actor that plays Joe. It's as if the scriptwriters

are punishing the actor, for deciding to leave, by giving him a pisss poor exit story-line

, as if anyone would be that shameless to steal a few quid from a Charity box? It's hardly EastEnders.

Edited by devon

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crappie, I mean Corrie, did not deserve the award this year. it has been one of the worst years they have EVER had, while Eastenders and Emmerdale have been on top form. ITV must be so desperate to save the show's reputation.

I was glad to see the back of Sham or whatever she's called. Can't bear her and the boy with the lego hair, and their constant whining/crap acting. The only teen worth watching is Sophie.

Edited by DinerLandlord

Crappie, I mean Corrie, did not deserve the award this year. it has been one of the worst years they have EVER had, while Eastenders and Emmerdale have been on top form. ITV must be so desperate to save the show's reputation.

Yeah I think its just a travesty , and I'm not the only one because the BBC have accused ITV of fixing it. At the awards Corrie had the most coverage in regard to promos and highlights which is very strange because barely nothing has happened the last year in contrast to Eastenders and Emmerdale, also how Corrie can get more coverage of upcoming stuff is beyond me seeing as how exciting Eastenders is at the moment with the upcoming 25th anniversary celebrations.

Complete injustice if you ask me anyway because I have never seen such cr*p being churned out day after day on Corrie!!