Coronation Street

Di

- Candice will return to help Sarah with her wedding!

- A massacre is about to hit the street when David decides he's going to kill his family (Gail, Audrey, Sarah, Bethany, Jason and Maria). Rumour has it that Sarah will be killed.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Candice will return to help Sarah with her wedding!

- A massacre is about to hit the street when David decides he's going to kill his family (Gail, Audrey, Sarah, Bethany, Jason and Maria). Rumour has it that Sarah will be killed.

All of those have been denied by producer's (and the Candice one by the actress herself).

I've gone off Corrie a lot lately. This is mainly down to the lovely Joanne leaving, but also the storylines are just frustrating and dull. Claire constantly being miserable and moping around is getting on my nerves, Casey is just annoying, i've never liked Eileen, Vernon or Violet so their storylines i find incredibly boring (then again Violet's never been very exciting) and the rest of the characters seem to be doing nothing at the moment.

Also when are they going to do something with the Morton family? I know

Jodies leaving already

but the rest are either never in it or just annoy the neighbours. They seem a bit pointless at the moment.

The public reaction to the Mortons hasn't been good at all, so they've either got to give them a really big storlyine or get rid of them quick smart. They've been in the show for months now and I still don't even know any of their names apart from Jerry (oh and grandad, if that counts!). I do think the Casey storyline is getting good at the moment but it's been spoiled a bit because it was dragged out for so long before anything really happened. The stuff with Leanne and Paul was good, and the Eileen and Pat thing. But they haven't had anything majorly exciting for a while.

The public reaction to the Mortons hasn't been good at all, so they've either got to give them a really big storlyine or get rid of them quick smart. They've been in the show for months now and I still don't even know any of their names apart from Jerry (oh and grandad, if that counts!).

:lol: There's Jerry and Kayleigh (the youngest girl, the only two i can actually stand) Jodie, Grandad (i think he's called Wilf, not sure though), that little boy who's disappeared (can't remember his name), and the twins who can't act (Darryl and Mel?) :unsure: . There is so many of them and yet none of them particularly stand out as good, strong characters. It's a shame as i liked the man who plays Jerry in Brookside as Sinbad.