Boyd

Guest Truthisrealfreedom

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

It's been confirmed that Janae is staying-yeayh! didn't like her at first but she's grown on me.

I think that Boyd won't leave with Sky, I think what he said in the interview was he leave with a girl he's meant to be with...maybe meaning his lil sister Summer-and they go live with Max. Maybe the comment he made was to imply it was to do with his love life so it'd be more suprising when he left without Janae or Glenn and even Skye as the speculation pointed to.

• 2 weeks later...

Please dont say that the skanky mare Glenn is staying, please!!!!!

I cant stand her, she is horrible and when she is on the TV I cant stop staring at her minging lips, they take up all of her minging face!!!!

Should have been Boyd that crarked it and not the lovely Stinger :(

Please dont say that the skanky mare Glenn is staying, please!!!!!

I cant stand her, she is horrible and when she is on the TV I cant stop staring at her minging lips, they take up all of her minging face!!!!

Should have been Boyd that crarked it and not the lovely Stinger :(

It's against the rules of the board to insult an actor's appearance. Plus, was that really necessary? Oh and no, Glenn isn't staying.

Archived