Boyd

Guest Truthisrealfreedom

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit that I'd be happier for Glenn to stay than for Boyd or Janae. Janae and Boyd have not had a particularly stable relationship, even worse than Ryan/Marissa, or Ross/Rachel might be a better analogy. But I've really gone off Boyd this year, and I'd rather he just left. The best option for me would be for Glenn to stay after Boyd has left, and possibly for Janae to stay too.

Does anyone else think it would have been better all round if him and Sky stayed together?

Maybe, but there wouldn't have been many opportunities for either of them to have decent storylines. It took me a long while to get used to seeing Boyd and Sky with other people, but I have to admit that I grew to like the pairings with Janae and Dylan (never liked Sky with Stingray though...*shudders*). Janae is so much more likeable these days, I'll be really sad to see her leave. Are we sure she and Boyd are splitting for good? From what's happening in Oz at the moment it seems like they might get back together. :unsure:

What kind of family are they going to bring in this time??

I said. Glenn's family were moving to Ramsay Street. But I'm not 100% sure. I heard it somewhere on here.

Yeah I know. I just wonder what kind of family they will be ie upper class/bogan etc etc.

Maybe they'll try a new Hancock-style family, one that they won't get rid of a year later. Speaking of which, why couldn't just one of them have stayed? Maybe Matt could have stuck around and moved into No. 30.

Archived