Boyd

Guest Truthisrealfreedom

Doesn't anyone else feel that Boyd is a w***er? Even more so that usual I mean? What he did to Janae, breaking her heart and getting it on with his fling Glenn is disgusting. Although I'm not a Janae fan she is still a good person. Boyd you are the next 'Bobby' (his granddad) Steph was right!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steph was right!

Sorry NZ is behind so it may not have happened yet. What do you mean?

Oh, and I agree. Boyd is a w**ker. But I thought he was one before he had the affair with Glenn.

Janae gave Boyd two weeks to decide if he wantes to be with her or Glenn.

He chooses Glenn.

Boyd is not the next Bobby. Bobby at least had charm and charisma, and a certain amount of sex appeal. Boyd has none of that. He is just a twat, plain and simple. I've always hated him. Glad that useless excuse for an actor has finally got the boot.

^^Yayayayay.... NOT! So Boyd gets a divorce, the Timmins' leave (which we know) and this Glenn chic moves into the street permanently. Hmm I dunno. What kind of family are they going to bring in this time?? *sigh* I am over it all.

And to The Cure: I think after your post I have to agree with you. He really isn't any of the things that Bobby was. He is downright ordinary.

Archived